6 Week Progress Pics :)

Options
Hey all! I check these forums every day to get a little kick of motivation and I've found that I particularly enjoy seeing the progress pictures because they relate to where I am in my journey. I started getting "serious" around the end of June when my doctor referred me to MFP and so far I am in love with it. I love the friends I've made here!

The scale has only moved about 5 pounds, it fluctuates a lot. But, I took pictures today and saw some change, so I thought I would share for those of you that are in my position :)

Basically the change has come from 1)logging my food - it really does help, keeps me from snacking more because I know I can't go over at a certain point. I stay between 1250-1500 per day and eat my exercise calories back about half the time. 2) ELLIPTICAL! HIIT training on the ellptical is great. 3) 30 Day Shred - I don't do it every single day, I love Jillian but I just get so bored with 30 day shred... so I switch up my circuit training every day. Sometimes I will do 30DS, sometimes I'll do RI30, and sometimes I'll do some of her other workouts. Biggest difference has been just getting up and exercising every day and drinking a lot more water.

Not a TON of change but it's there!
About 6 Weeks Ago
DSCN3764-1.jpg

This morning
9uan4k.jpg
There got it to work finally lol.

Thanks, and feel free to add me! My endurance is a lot better than when I started so I plan on kicking things into super high gear this week. I log on every day!

Replies

• Nikkislim32
    Nikkislim32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great success in only 6 weeks! Keep it up:smile:
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    you've only loss five pounds? Wow! I can see the difference; keep up the good work--it actually looks like you've loss more. Excellent!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can really see the difference. Keep up the great work!
  • awmejia
    awmejia Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Freaking awesome
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    That's great! I can SOOOOOO see the difference big time! you look great keep it up!
  • ericascheradella
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Actually I see quite a bit of change - keep up the hard work!
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It means a lot :)
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    holy crap for only losing 5 lbs ..you can tell a difference!!! That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mona_patty
    mona_patty Posts: 170
    Options
    your looking toned! great job
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    Thank you :) I feel stronger!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You look great girlie!! Keep it uP :)
  • xxpipsxx
    xxpipsxx Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    wow, so much progress, with so little loss. My guess is you have actually lost a lot more fat than you think, but thanks to those workouts you have built up some muscle, great progress, look at that stomach, its flat! keep it up :)
  • Calm_Lotus_06
    Calm_Lotus_06 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Holy cow that is freaking awesome!!! Keep it up!
  • wkrd
    wkrd Posts: 45
    Options
    Looks like a big difference to me. Keep up the good work. You are such an inspiration.
  • _AalexisA_
    _AalexisA_ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference ! keep up the great work
  • claireplum
    claireplum Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Serious?! 5 lbs is incredible! And agree that is looks so much more than that! Kudos to you!
  • ortega144
    Options
    Wow that's a huge difference congrats!
  • GOBIGGOHOME
    Options
    Awesome. keep going.
  • Sarahsarahsarahk
    Sarahsarahsarahk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That is a huge difference for 6 weeks!! Congrats!! Keep it up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!