That Celebrity That EVERYONE Thinks You Look Like...

Options

Replies

• Xamybrynx
    Options
    There are two people I have been told I look like and they are fergie from black eyed peas and a young Linda evangelista I suppose I can't complain so it's lovely to hear lol xcx
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    Tyler Perry. I've been tracked down several times in the mall and have been told i was a lier! it was funny though.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I once dated a guy who looked, unfortunately, like Kid Rock. He was mistaken for him more often than I would have liked to admit.

Oh that so funny - I love Kid Rock!! I think he is cute in a sexy sorta way!! Am I crazy?
  • fattofit20
    Options
    Vanna White. In my younger years Barbie.
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I use to be told all the time Alanis Morissette or Danielle Fishel. Those were the days, lol!

I think in your pic you look like Jillian Michaels! Either way you are super pretty!

Ah thank you, I would KILL for her body, I would be the happiest woman!!! lol
  • BaristaX
    BaristaX Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Shrek

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad one heh
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I get told Kim or Kourtney Kardashian allllllll the time. I don't really think I resemble either of them, but I'm short, curvy, tan skin, and long dark hair so I get it. Although just for fun one of my friends who's a makeup artist caked my makeup on a-la Kim K and I really did look a LOT like her with my hair down and curled...that was kinda weird. But I'm cool with it--they may be awful and annoying (although I won't lie, I kinda think Kourtney's funny), but they're pretty hot too lol
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I was just told (by a fellow mfp'er) Kate Middleton. :) made me smile- I think she's gorgeous (even if I don't see it myself)
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    None anymore but I use to constantly get told I looked just like Tiffany (the singer from the 80's/90's) and Molly Ringwald
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I always get Drew Barrymore, ever since I was a toddler.
    Ain't hatin' it, she's adorable.
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I get called Amber Rose quite often, or Pink. I'll take either, minus the skanktastic nature of Amber.
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I get Zoe Deschanel. IDK - I don't really see it. - Not that it's a bad thing. I just don't think I look like her.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Clare Danes or Drew Barrymore but I am not sure about that.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I don't know. Usually it's some actress from the 80s that doesn't have a career anymore. Some people say I look kinda like a blonde chubby Jennifer Aniston though. :laugh:
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I get Brock Lesnar all the time, espcially when my hair is cut short. At Disney last year a mom and her two kids came up to me in line an asked me for an autograph. I've prob heard it like 10-15 times randomly in the past year.
  • gogidget
    gogidget Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. When I was younger, I heard Linda Rondstadt. And once this lady stopped me at the store...said I looked like the Tim Allen's wife in that Tool Time show...huh??? Anybody have any ideas? I'm interested to know.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Basically, any celebrity who's so pale she's see through.

I've gotten *drumroll*

Amy Lee, Faruza Balk, Neve Campbell, Julianne Moore, Christina Hendricks, Kat Graham, Emma Stone....and the list continues.

I agree with none of them. I'm also always "that girl" that looks likes someone's sister/friend/cousin/daughter/girl they went to school with. It gets old.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    When I was younger and had dark hair I heard a cross between Natalie Portman and Christina Ricci...i kind of saw it. Also heard "Wednesday". Yup, seriously...
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I get the girl from the bad girls club A LOT.... and have on more than 10-15 occasions gotten Britney Spears or KAtherine Heigl
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. When I was younger, I heard Linda Rondstadt. And once this lady stopped me at the store...said I looked like the Tim Allen's wife in that Tool Time show...huh??? Anybody have any ideas? I'm interested to know.

I could see Tim Allens wife in Home Improvement for sure!
    she was my favorite character!

Home-Improvement-tv-10.jpg