Are "big chics" submissive?

Options
RLDeShazo
RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
I had decided to get back out there and meet people, so I joined one of those online dating sites. Met a guy named Chris, and we talked for several days. Finally decided to meet. Well, he started getting a little "handsy" and I shut him down. He told me, "This isn't going to work out. All the big chics I've ever met have been submissive. You're too dominate for me." LOL

Me, dominate? Um, Ok. I figure it is more my self-confidence growing as a result of losing weight.

So what do you guys and gals think. Are "big chics" (his words, not mine......it was like fingernails on a chalkboard) submissive?

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA He's reading "submissive" as probably characterizing that all big chicks need love and will lower their standards to get it.

Good for you on not lowering your standards for that *kitten*. Lower your standards when you see fit:)
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Chris is an *kitten*. Sounds like he looks for women with low self-esteem to try and dominate.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Apparently he thinks "big chicks" are easy. What a loser!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Sadly, overweight women do tend to have lower self-esteem. Many guys have realized this and taken advantage of that.

Good for you, though. You should never put up with that. :flowerforyou:

Edit: Damn, spelling mistakes left and right today.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Chris is an *kitten*. Sounds like he looks for women with low self-esteem to try and dominate.
    This is it precisely; he's just looking to get some action and thinks, "Well, she's going to be stoked that I'm even talking to her."
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    You're too dominate for me."

Dominant.
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    I've found bigger girls are a bit easier but it was always good. Always.
  • RLDeShazo
    Options
    You're too dominate for me."

Dominant.

Thanks for the correction. Seriously. I knew I was spelling it wrong, but didn't want to take the time to look it up.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Submissive?! I think he meant that most big girls are desperate. Screw him.

For the record, I'm a size 10 and I'm definitely more submissive lol
  • poshcouture
    Options
    Chris is a babaso! Look that up...

I may be lusciously plump; however, I do have standards and I respect myself enough not to lower them. Kudos to you, mi'ja for having some sense AND some taste! :wink:
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    UGH- What a jerk!! Good on you for turning him down :) you're better off!
  • RLDeShazo
    Options
    I've found bigger girls are a bit easier but it was always good. Always.

um, yeah. Ok....
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Sadly, overweight women do tend to have lower self-esteem. Many guys have realized this and taken advantage of that.
    We can blame the media for that which is why some overweight people have lower self-esteem. However I don't think weight alone dictates it, family, friends & the environment are also big factors. If you have unhealthy issues on yourself then it won't make a difference whether you're fat or skinny.

I'm not overweight anymore but my low self-esteem still hasn't changed. By the way I'm not submissive despite of that. Its just not in my vocabulary, LOL

EDIT: Great job turning that douche down.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA He's reading "submissive" as probably characterizing that all big chicks need love and will lower their standards to get it.

That is what he means.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I'm submissive, but not to just anyone. My standards are so high that I need a genetically engineered man to fulfill them.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Chris sounds like a douche. Move on. Find someone else who isn't a douchepickle deluxe of the turdmonkey order.
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    LOL. Yeah, sounds like a ****. Submission doesn't mean, "Yeah, I'll let you into my pantalons just because you want in"

I am a big chick, and it would probably be creepy if my amazon *kitten* was submissive.

Just for the record, the way to shut him down is to say that you're only submissive for /real men/. ;)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    That dude is a douche that is confusing submissive for low self esteem. Two very different things
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I am a submissive no matter what my size has been, but that doesn't mean I put out on a first date.

This guy's definition of submissive is "easy and low self esteem." I am only submissive to a man that deserves it.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Just because you have self-esteem doesn't mean you're "dominate". It just means you won't let some creep you met online fondle you.

Chris sounds like a weirdo with a bruised ego and possibly abusive. You can do better, honey. And you should be proud of yourself for not letting him violate you.