Boobs

Options

Replies

• DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    pre weight loss.. 44 DD...

Now 36 DDD.. or wt"F" size.. I'm not happy.. It suppose to be the first thing to GO! WTF WTF WTF?

The way the sizing works, yours have shrunk some. You are just decreasing non-symmetrically. You lost 8" around the band ("back fat") but only 5" from the tatas. If the tatas hadn't shrunk, you'd be in a 36K right now!
  • shaunaruiz
    shaunaruiz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    lol
  • mikkijane1
    mikkijane1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I want mine to go away! When I was thin, I was B cup, and at my heaviest (204lbs) I was a D. Now I am a C but I am REALLY hoping the more weight I lose, the smaller they will get and I will be back in B's. Big boobs are just uncomfortable on me.
  • padraigin67
    padraigin67 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I tend to gain in the stomach and bum first. I'm so gald mine have gone- it was a big motivator for me. I had 32 DD and now I'm a 32B/C. Its great to have my perky little ones back-now I can wear those stretchy crop tops instead of those huge moulded bras I used to wear! (Plus it helps that my SO is big fan of smaller ones) oh and exercising is so much more comfortable now too!
    Wish this would happen. No how much I lose they will not shrink.
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a problem really..mine have gone down a little, from 44DDD to 38DD. I'm happy with where I am right now, I can wear VS bras again...lol
  • sarahjuneblanke
    sarahjuneblanke Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Mine have always been fairly small., at my most common weight, they've been a B... As I've gained weight I was "finally" a FULL C... The first time I bought a C I was thinking "wow"! Now I'm losing, and I can tell my boobs are losing their plumpness, ahhh, it was fun while it lasted, but I miss the rest of my body not being squishy.

Do weight training everyday (different areas on different days ) along with your cardio and you wont have the squishy problem, also the muscle aids in burning fat. its recommended to work your chest muscles 2-3 times a week to gain muscle. Mine are sitting at 38DDD right now, ive lost a little of fat in them but have made it tighter due to muscle growth =)

you will have the best boobs you have ever had if you focus on muscle building and toning while losing weight =)
  • cccc_martinez
    Options
    FuNnY!!! lol, I wish I could say some of the things the (lucky) women are saying. But itty bitty here aswell, and they are always the first to go. Just keep positive and try weights to firm up and count your blessings!!! :)

-beauty is only skin deep :D
  • DaisyMomOf4
    Options
    Girl I've had 4 kids n breast fed all of em.. Talk about saggy n squishy!! My boobs look big but im really a 40b. Try finding that size bra in anything but granny styles.. I did manage 2 find em @ Lane Bryant. The plunge bra... AAhhhhh 2 hav cleavage...lol But as i lose weight they r def the 1st things 2 go.. Im like why not my enormous butt or my thunder thighs??? I mean kum on!!! Anyway if any of ya hav great exercises 4 the chest area that wont leave me lookin like a dude clue me in... :):):)
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    pre weight loss.. 44 DD...

Now 36 DDD.. or wt"F" size.. I'm not happy.. It suppose to be the first thing to GO! WTF WTF WTF?

The way the sizing works, yours have shrunk some. You are just decreasing non-symmetrically. You lost 8" around the band ("back fat") but only 5" from the tatas. If the tatas hadn't shrunk, you'd be in a 36K right now!

They make a K? Goodness sake! I wouldnt be able to balance! :D
  • nicolio8699
    nicolio8699 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    my boobs are more disgusting than a man with big, huge manboobs. they actually make me cry. when i was a fatty they were big, full melons and now they are now raw eggs without a shell. my husband pretends he isn't grossed out, but there's no way anyone could find this situation acceptable. ;) c'est la vie?
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Boobs. Blah. Who cares. Wish I could get rid of mine honestly.
  • gigglebunny1
    Options
    I just kind of wish there was some way to get one side to lose or fill out more or less than the other while in the process of losing weight. I've always had the issue of one being noticeably larger than the other and bras never fitting right and I'd love to not have to either pad one cup or have one cup to small and squeeze me :( I know it's supposedly normal for one to be slightly larger than the other, but really, there's almost a full cup difference going on here. :'(

I'm the same way :( . I've always been embarrassed about it and have given a lot of thought about having surgery, but put that thought on the back burner when I started working out a few months ago. Hoped for a chest miracle to occur :tongue: . I'll keep hoping for the time being, but if the rest of my body gets to a good place and the chest doesn't, I'll probably have a talk with a doctor as I'm tired of not being comfortable in bras.
  • aemoomoo
    aemoomoo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite! They're the last to go! Which sucks coz I'm a full C and often my back gets sore when running...

Ditto! I'm a D and would be ELATED if they would go elsewhere!!
  • aemoomoo
    aemoomoo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Boobs. Blah. Who cares. Wish I could get rid of mine honestly.

Me too!!! Hate them.
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Yeah me too--- I have to wear black bras since I'm in Boob mourning all the time :( # BoobFuneral
  • cmccorma
    cmccorma Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Mine have always been fairly small., at my most common weight, they've been a B... As I've gained weight I was "finally" a FULL C... The first time I bought a C I was thinking "wow"! Now I'm losing, and I can tell my boobs are losing their plumpness, ahhh, it was fun while it lasted, but I miss the rest of my body not being squishy.

Do weight training everyday (different areas on different days ) along with your cardio and you wont have the squishy problem, also the muscle aids in burning fat. its recommended to work your chest muscles 2-3 times a week to gain muscle. Mine are sitting at 38DDD right now, ive lost a little of fat in them but have made it tighter due to muscle growth =)

you will have the best boobs you have ever had if you focus on muscle building and toning while losing weight =)

genetics play a big part also, as does breastfeeding. i am strength training and do not have the best boobs ever unfortunately :)

adding, mine have shrunk and I would like some of them back.
  • Doesntplaynice82
    Doesntplaynice82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend won't support me having a boob job but I've lost a cup size and I'm not happy about it.

Honestly, I'm hoping when I get pregnant again they will grow back.

Mine wouldn't let me either....that is one of the many reasons why he is a EX husband. Your body not his!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    from 200 all the way down to 140 the only change to mine has been band size since i was like 22 and topped out at a G cup

wow!??!!?!? breast reduction time??? man thats huge.. must hurt your back??
  • katierechgomez
    Options
    I completely agree!!! The only good thing that came from me gaining weight was my boobs going from a 34B to a 36C. But I know once I lose the weight I want to lose, I will be back to my smaller size. It is unfortunte and sad. However, in my opinion, I woild rather have a nice, toned, healthy body with smaller boobs than to be unhealthy, chubby with bigger boobs. It is worth it but it still sucks.
  • Raregreeneyes
    Raregreeneyes Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    mine have gone from a F to a Double D :( My husband is not happy lol but my back is loving it :)