i hate men

Options
2»

Replies

• Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Right now you are faced with a choice. Are you going to let that lie define you, or are you going to choose to live your life in the light of the truth.

The awful thing he said was an evil lie. So you can choose to believe it and let it haunt you or you can do what I know you will do: Live with the truth and only the truth. It's a conscious choice, and one that you might have to make 100 times a day at first, when it pops up in your head. But every time you choose to rebuke that lie it will get easier.

Do not buy into it - we have enough to deal with in life to let that kind of garbage rule the day.

The reality of it is that you were blessed with a quick discovery of his true colors. Wow. Hard to comprehend. I'm sorry that happened.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    obviously - He's an idiot and doesn't know how to appreciate a real woman! hm!
    and I know this won't make u feel better but be happy you found out after 1 month instead of 1 year - that wud have been a disaster
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    What a jerk.
    Next time you're on the treadmill and want to quit, picture running into him. That will def. keep you going!
  • GraceKelly
    GraceKelly Posts: 7,378
    Options
    What a jack@$$!
    Glad your friend told you about it!:flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    HEY! don't hate me! That guy's a ****, hate him! Or better yet, continue on and use his negativity to fuel your desire to get super sexy and then shove it in his face!

I don't care what anyone says, revenge is pretty cool! :devil:

I freakin' LOVE revenge. I think it makes the world go 'round.
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Just remember not all men are bad! There are some really great men out there. You just did not find a great one this time!

This.

I so easily could have decided to hate all men after what happened with my ex, but I didn't, and I'm glad. I kept my heart open because there are good people out there, even if they are few and far between.

And this jerk certainly was not one of the good ones! I say good riddance!
  • embr
    embr Posts: 21
    Options
    what a jerk!
    if a guy cant see through weight to the beautiful person you are, he's not worth it! if he can't appreciate you overweight, he sure as hell doesnt deserve you skinny!! :flowerforyou:
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    not all men are aholes...*kitten*...worthless....there are a lot of good men out here....it's not good to take a whole group of people and hate them all because of what one guy did.....it seems like this might have already happened to another group of people......black people....they sure got lumped into one whole group because of a few peoples ignorance .....maybe even the "Jews" and possibly even the American Indians....
    We really shoot ourselves in the foot when we group people all together like that.....

Forgive him for what he said and dont hate all of us... others, dont join the lynch mob and have forgivness for all.....
    I read a good book about forgivness one time, it was called the BIBLE....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Intelligence is not one of that guy's strong points, so since he is that stupid, I would not give his remarks any credit at all either. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if he thinks that the only criteria for beauty is to look like a skeleton then let him date one. I know it hurts when someone is insensitive or right out rude, but I always look at the sorce, is that someone I really value? or just someone I was blindet by for a while?
    So get up, brush yourself off and get back in the game of life. The blessing is, it was only a month you wasted on him and now you can look for someone who adores you and loves you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.
  • jewels319
    jewels319 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    thanks guys he is deleted from my phone now!! i will not respond ... he doesnt know that i know what he said... so i will just leave it like that .. its not worth my time!!!! I mean i wasnt really emotionally attached to this guy so its not hard to blow him off... its harder to blow the comment off...
    I am just sad that one or two comments like that, can actually make me feel this low... so stupid ... it bothers me way more than it ever should... you watch though i willl turn this around and he will bump into me in a year or something and be like wtf lol

Oh Man! Just take really good care of yourself ...when you do run into him...he will have that "look" on his face...and be like...yea the moped....sorry...can't have a ride! Then when you see his friends...let his friends now that he rode you when you were a "moped" Revenge is sweet!!!!!!
  • buggaboo73
    Options
    Don't give him the opportunity to touch you or see you or speak to you again. Let him wonder. Men are such jerks! I agree. And think to yourself all of the time "its his loss". Hope you have a wonderful day.

I second that!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    SO I was telling this story to a friend on facebook... and you know what she said???

"No one laughs at the moped, they laugh at the dork in the 'helmet' riding it :) "

How friggen awesome is that :heart: :smooched: :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    SO I was telling this story to a friend on facebook... and you know what she said???

"No one laughs at the moped, they laugh at the dork in the 'helmet' riding it :) "

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!
  • pbenison
    pbenison Posts: 102
    Options
    What a jerk.
    Next time you're on the treadmill and want to quit, picture running into him. That will def. keep you going!

I totally agree with you on this one. Picture him and let that be your motiviaton!
  • JackieBoo
    Options

Now that was funny!
  • CountrySweetheart
    Options
    He is not a real man. Any man who would say something like that is just an immature boy.
  • shannahrenee
    Options

LOL perfect! What a great friend!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    That's aweful that someone would say that about you. But it also bothers me that your "friend" repeated it too you. She could have just discouraged you or him from seeing each other without you knowing that.

I've learned the hard way that a real friend never wants you to hurt. I think she could have found another way to let you know he was a jerk. But I do understand her motives.

Don't let what he said bother you...remember that old saying "what people don't like about others is usually how they feel about themselves inside"

Love to you.

--oh and I would so have to let him know that I knew...maybe in little comments...nah you don't need to waste another minute
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    What a jerk.

I totally agree with you on this one. Picture him and let that be your motiviaton!

agree 100%

F him