Replies

• kpye2011
    kpye2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good work!!!
  • Couponqueenren
    Couponqueenren Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can really see a great difference! Keep up the good work and maybe you should take you measurements and see how those change in the next 6 weeks.! You are an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • tumblingtumbleweed
    tumblingtumbleweed Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    May be only 5lbs but I bet your inches lost is up there. Congrats, you're doing awesome!
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone for your kind and motivating responses :) I love MFP. Means a lot!
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great job! I notice a big difference!
  • Elo99
    Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Your stomach is definitly more flat!
  • jesusfreak0314
    Options
    I can see a difference! Exercise does work, :). You're doing great and good job in not counting on the scale to measure your success!
  • tam_air_uhhh
    Options
    your stomach looks tighter congrads:)
  • lexoxoc
    lexoxoc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic honey! There's such a huge difference! You should be super proud :)
  • teletubbie87
    teletubbie87 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    well your body sure shows you've lost inches...
    Way to go =)
  • QueenChar75
    Options
    You look more than 5 lbs lighter! You are definitely more toned! Keep it up!
  • veggielyndsey
    Options
    I am the same way, I have lost about ten pounds these past two months but the scale is always moving all over the place. My clothes are looser though and I know I've lost some inches. I think we need to stop putting pressure on seeing that scale but it is just so frustrating! Keep up the great work though, You can definitely see a difference. You are shrinking!!!
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I check these forums every day to get a little kick of motivation and I've found that I particularly enjoy seeing the progress pictures because they relate to where I am in my journey. I started getting "serious" around the end of June when my doctor referred me to MFP and so far I am in love with it. I love the friends I've made here!

The scale has only moved about 5 pounds, it fluctuates a lot. But, I took pictures today and saw some change, so I thought I would share for those of you that are in my position :)

Basically the change has come from 1)logging my food - it really does help, keeps me from snacking more because I know I can't go over at a certain point. I stay between 1250-1500 per day and eat my exercise calories back about half the time. 2) ELLIPTICAL! HIIT training on the ellptical is great. 3) 30 Day Shred - I don't do it every single day, I love Jillian but I just get so bored with 30 day shred... so I switch up my circuit training every day. Sometimes I will do 30DS, sometimes I'll do RI30, and sometimes I'll do some of her other workouts. Biggest difference has been just getting up and exercising every day and drinking a lot more water.

Not a TON of change but it's there!
    About 6 Weeks Ago
    DSCN3764-1.jpg

This morning
    9uan4k.jpg
    There got it to work finally lol.

Thanks, and feel free to add me! My endurance is a lot better than when I started so I plan on kicking things into super high gear this week. I log on every day!

Wow. you look great. Good work!
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    That looks like more than 5 lbs! I can REALLY see a difference! How motivating!
  • skt001
    skt001 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of change, keep up the great work!
  • rippedcutupabs
    Options
    Very nice! :)
  • nievamc5
    nievamc5 Posts: 35
    Options
    This is a clear cut case of inches beating pounds. You may have only lost 5 lbs., but you look like you lost a whole lot of inches. Congratulations on your success. Keep up the good work.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is a huge difference. Just keep doing what you are doing.
  • viad25720
    viad25720 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow! 5 pounds is all? It looks like several inches in your stomach. Wonderful and motivating.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!