intermittent fasting critis

Options
If anyone on Here is looking to try intermittent fasting.and people are talking crap about it 90 percent of them have never tried it and have no idea about it.don't listen to someone who has never tried it.worked for me and many other people and in the near future its going to be very big do your home work on it and try it.could be the answer you have been looking for don't knock it if you have never tried it.and don't listen to someone who has never done it.

Replies

• jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    So would you recommend trying it?
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I've been on it for about two weeks now. So far I like it but we'll see what I look like in two weeks.
  • Alohathin
    Alohathin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for three or four days now. I like it so far. It's a lot of food to fit into four hours, though, and I'm only eating around 1800 calories. :drinker:
  • billyh333
    billyh333 Posts: 213
    Options
    So would you recommend trying it?
    I have done it and lost 32 pounds.like I said do your homework and yes I do.can't hurt anything
  • jadedzen
    jadedzen Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    just because it's your answer doesn't mean it's everyones. if someone doesn't want to try it why not let them do what works for them?
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Do you have to eat your daily calorie allowance within 4 hours? :)
  • JNick77
    Options
    I've been doing it for three or four days now. I like it so far. It's a lot of food to fit into four hours, though, and I'm only eating around 1800 calories. :drinker:

You're doing the 20 and 4 split then? How's that working?
  • billyh333
    Options
    I've been on it for about two weeks now. So far I like it but we'll see what I look like in two weeks.
    good job jnick at least your trying it.
  • Alohathin
    Options

Depends on which program you are doing. Some say 4 hours, others say 6 or 8.
  • JNick77
    Options
    just because it's your answer doesn't mean it's everyones. if someone doesn't want to try it why not let them do what works for them?

It's just another option for managing one's diet, that's all. This thread is specific to Intermittent Fasting, let's please not side-track this thread like the other one.
  • billyh333
    Options
    this is about people knocking it without trying it.but ya do whatever you want
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    If anyone on Here is looking to try intermittent fasting.and people are talking crap about it 90 percent of them have never tried it and have no idea about it.don't listen to someone who has never tried it.worked for me and many other people and in the near future its going to be very big do your home work on it and try it.could be the answer you have been looking for don't knock it if you have never tried it.and don't listen to someone who has never done it.
    I'm really not sure what any of this says.
  • Alohathin
    Options

You're doing the 20 and 4 split then? How's that working?

I like it. I haven't been hungry, and had plenty of energy.

I haven't done strength training, yet, though. So we'll see how the energy holds up for that in the next couple days.
  • JNick77
    Options

I'm doing the 16/8, not sure I could manage a different version. Honestly I kind of think the hardest part for me would be getting 2500 calories into 6 hours. I mean scarfing down 1,000 calories for breakfast isn't all that easy as it is. LOL. And I plan on bumping up my calories a little too.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Warrior?
  • JNick77
    Options

Warrior?

Nice! The Warrior Diet was my first reaction to that too. I like you Bean. :)
  • Captain_Spatchcock
    Options
    what does "worked" mean? the answer to what?
  • billyh333
    Options

well you have to work it to it. Like hour wise but the most common is 16hr fasting.
  • hippietofugirl
    Options

Warrior?

Nice! The Warrior Diet was my first reaction to that too. I like you Bean. :)

What is the warrior diet?
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I may look more into this and give it a go, but I'd have to do 16/8. :)