intermittent fasting critis

Options

Replies

• Alohathin
    Alohathin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Wow no hate for me tonight on this topic.

Troublemaker. ;)
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options

Yeah, you got ripped on hard the other night!
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I think I posted this in the other thread that got jacked, but I love that first meal of the day. I love hitting the gym and then coming home and consuming my first 1,000 calories of the day right after I workout. It feels pretty good, although my stomach is like "WTF dude, really?"

Another thing that is helped me is HCL. I've also had digestion issues and IF wasn't very tolerable for me at first, too much food in one sitting. Then I read an article about people that don't produce adequate stomach acid and using HCL can help. It's really changed things around for me that's for sure. I eat and it stays down for a change.
  • blakhitman
    Options
    IF is the best thing that has happened to me. No need to go low carbs, and I am still burning a lot of fat.

I gotta give credit to tmw though. They got me into it first and I'm loving it.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I think I posted this in the other thread that got jacked, but I love that first meal of the day. I love hitting the gym and then coming home and consuming my first 1,000 calories of the day right after I workout. It feels pretty good, although my stomach is like "WTF dude, really?"

Another thing that is helped me is HCL. I've also had digestion issues and IF wasn't very tolerable for me at first, too much food in one sitting. Then I read an article about people that don't produce adequate stomach acid and using HCL can help. It's really changed things around for me that's for sure. I eat and it stays down for a change.
    Have you ever tried Papaya Enzyme?
  • Dustin_02
    Dustin_02 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    IF is the best thing that has happened to me. No need to go low carbs, and I am still burning a lot of fat.

Making all kinds of gains!!
  • blakhitman
    Options

Aaaall...kiiiiinds
  • MoreBean13
    Options

Aaaall...kiiiiinds
    :wink: :laugh:
  • billyh333
    billyh333 Posts: 213
    Options

Troublemaker. ;)
    Lmaol but really people who knock it nerver tried it that's the only problem my friend looks at me when we work out and she thinks I am crazy for the if thing.
  • billyh333
    Options

hell yea that's why I got in2 it tmw all the way
  • whiskeycharged
    whiskeycharged Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hey @MoreBean13

You see, others are also making ALL KINDS OF GAINS on IF. Just like me.

Call me Mr. Feathers aka Mr. Striations
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    Hey @MoreBean13

Oh HEYYYYY
    Call him Mr. Raider
    Call him Mr. Wrong
    Call him insane?
  • whiskeycharged
    Options
    Hey @MoreBean13

Oh HEYYYYY
    Call him Mr. Raider
    Call him Mr. Wrong
    Call him insane?

the_dude_nope.gif
  • billyh333
    Options
    Hey @MoreBean13

Lmaol Mr stiations love it
  • billyh333
    Options
    But remember this is just advice do whatever the **** you wanna do.
  • billyh333
    Options
    But remember this is just advice do whatever the **** you wanna do.

Those guys knocked IF now they are all for it, they're hypocrites. There is nothing special about IF, what matters is calories within a certain time period.
    they knocked it b4 they tried it like most people do they hit a platu and that did it for them.
  • whiskeycharged
    Options
    There is nothing special about IF, what matters is calories within a certain time period.

Calories within a certain time period you say?

.. Sounds like IF - where you consume your daily calories in a specific time period and fast the remaining part of the day.
  • billyh333
    Options
    Hey @MoreBean13

I done IF for a long time, about a year. Didn't change much of anything. With a 4hr feeding window.
    that's why its not for everyone
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I'm very interested in IF as I think I partially do it just because of my schedule. Need to do some more reading though so I fully understand it
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    Hey @MoreBean13

Oh HEYYYYY
    Call him Mr. Raider
    Call him Mr. Wrong
    Call him insane?

the_dude_nope.gif
    Honestly, I have no idea why you want to start with me. I get it. Your twin boyfriends and you are making all kinds of gains. I don't think you've been doing IF long enough to know that. It takes a long time to gain muscle. But, what do I know. I'll be interested if you still think you have the same results after you've been doing it for longer than 3ish weeks. I think you're excited about it and using a bit of rose colored glasses to interpret your results. But, I don't want to argue with you about it and derail this thread.

I'm just here to give information and suggestions about IF, not to fight. Knowledge is power.