6 Week Progress Pics :)

13»

Replies

• Shame on you for saying "Not a TON of change..." Every little bit counts and I can clearly see the difference! You've worked hard to lose those inches so be proud and keep at it. Can't wait to see your next update pictures :)
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    I agree w/the others...I would say it looks like more than 5lbs....awesome job!!!!! Keep up the great work....feel free to ad me if you like!! :flowerforyou:
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Thank you everyone! I completely agree. This is one of those IGNORE THE SCALE cases :) Inches win. Your support means the world to me!
    Shame on you for saying "Not a TON of change..." Every little bit counts and I can clearly see the difference! You've worked hard to lose those inches so be proud and keep at it. Can't wait to see your next update pictures :)

HAHA thank you for this. You are right. Every little bit counts :) I can't wait to post my next update pictures! I was so excited to post these today.
  • Cassandram333
    Cassandram333 Posts: 36 Member
    can definatly see a change there! good work!! keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!