plans when you lose the pounds?

Options

Replies

• kittyconni
    Options
    I am going to treat myself to a tummy tuck! Since having an emergency c-section 10 years ago...my tummy will never be flat until I get a tummy tuck.

That is what I am looking most forward to....then I will NEVER wear pants that aren't hip huggers and shirts that cover my belly!
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    I am going to treat myself to a tummy tuck! Since having an emergency c-section 10 years ago...my tummy will never be flat until I get a tummy tuck.

That is what I am looking most forward to....then I will NEVER wear pants that aren't hip huggers and shirts that cover my belly!

Same here. Had an energency C too. I'n sooo looking forward to a tummy tuck as well! :-)
  • eatrainsmile
    eatrainsmile Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Take a lot of pictures of my abs to show off :-P
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I've already got my navel pierced now.
    So I'd like to buy a new wardrobe, always look forward to that! :bigsmile:
    I really want to be a size 5-8 & no longer near the double digit sizes.
  • babybird3
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck on your weight-loss journey. You've had to battle some extremely hard things, but are still determined to make your life the best it can be, which speaks a lot of your character. Most people would give up and not have the will-power to lose the weight, but you're going to get rid of the one thing that holds you back from enjoying many things in your life and be happy, fit and love life! Good for you!

All I want is to never feel self-conscious again. Never worry about how I look in a bathing suit, in a pair of jeans, etc. Just to be comfortable in my own skin and confident!
  • RealMattHopkins
    RealMattHopkins Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Shirtless *kitten*... that's me. I want to wear tank tops and otherwise dress guy-slutty as much as possible. HAHA.

Tattoo for sure. I want a half sleeve into something on my pec... oh, and I want pecs again. Man-boobs are not pecs.

Getting sexy photos done? Yeah that sounds good too. I'd like to commemorate my sexiness for the ages.

Whereas I have a pretty bad back injury, I need to lose this weight so I can increase my activity and get in to play some sports again without being afraid that I will keep reinjuring myself. I literally have dreams where I jog, so my goal is being able to safely do the Terry Fox Run or the CIBC Run for the Cure or other community runs of 5km or so throughout the year without that fear of injury. I would also like to look sexy while doing it. =D

Sex. I definitely want more sex. Sex is good.

I want people to flirt with me again. I like flirting.
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Let's face it, I'm going to blow so much money on a new wardrobe and cute shoes and probably spend a day in La Senza. Then maybe a small tattoo somewhere hidden (I'm not the flashy type) that shows my passion towards Asia and water. Maybe something to do with my sign (pisces). One thing I'm super looking forward to is just seeing my family. I don't see the whole family often (There's like, 20-25 of us and we only visit for some birthdays and special occasions) so I'm super excited to lose the weight and (yes I can be an attention *kitten* sometimes) I want to see their reactions.
    If someone has put so much effort into losing weight and becoming fit I think they have every right and show off for a long time. Not forever.. before it turns into cockiness and arrogance!
    I might get my hair cut. Buy myself a bow and learn archery. By the time I hit my goal, the dance show will be coming up so I'm excited for that because last year I was so embarrassed by the pictures and the costumes and dancing in front with all that fat making me look awkward.
    Ah it's a bit long but hey, lots to look forward to!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Honestly? Rhinoplasty, hands down. Nothing drastic, just minor alteration. Something I've wanted for as long as I can remember. Once I'm happy with my body, I want to finally have that last piece of self-esteem. It truly brings a sense of happiness just thinking about it.

As much as I will need implants to make up for the damage caused by years of my weight yo-yo'ing, if I could at least get rhinoplasty, I could look past ugly boobs.

The problem is that no one wants to support my decision.. Which is disheartening.
  • Stinkytoe
    Options
    Have a lot of sex
    Buy some hot new underwear for fun
    Fix my Mohawk proper (I always have it sorta flopped because I feel like my face got too round)
    ALSO... It would be rad to be able to cut the sleeves off some of my band shirts/ wear some tank tops and not feel weird about how my arms look. That is the one place on my whole body that bothers me the most.

We can do it!
    WONDERTWINPOWERS ACTIVATE.
    IN THE FORM OF... EX-FATTY! :-p
  • hmbrandon
    hmbrandon Posts: 114
    Options
    Oh, I love this thread! My plans are huge! When I get to my goal, I will:

1) Go on that Mexican cruise with my BFF who I've only seen a handful of times since we graduated HS eight years ago.
    2) Own so many clothes that my hubby will have to use the guest closet. Yes, I am a clothing addict, and it's getting worse with every size I drop.
    3) Get the Minnie Mouse tattoo on my hip to memorialise my mother, who I lost in 2010. She was a big fan of Minnie :) I am absolutely petrified of getting a tattoo, but I feel like being brave for her.
    4) Get my navel pierced - always wanted to!
    5) Breast lift (After two kids and 80-90 pound weight loss, it will be needed!)
    6) I'm looking forward to running on that treadmill like nobody's business. Every time I do it now, I can't believe the progress I made already.

I could go on and on, but I don't want to bore you. :)
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Have a lot of sex
    Buy some hot new underwear for fun
    Fix my Mohawk proper (I always have it sorta flopped because I feel like my face got too round)
    ALSO... It would be rad to be able to cut the sleeves off some of my band shirts/ wear some tank tops and not feel weird about how my arms look. That is the one place on my whole body that bothers me the most.

We can do it!
    WONDERTWINPOWERS ACTIVATE.
    IN THE FORM OF... EX-FATTY! :-p

Love the mohawk! Mine needs a good trim I think.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I am loving some of these ideas. I'm surprised by the number of people wanting tats.
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Pokemon tat.
    First bikini.
    Success photo that I'll upload to Facebook with the caption "SUCK IT."
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options
    - Send a pic of me in bikini to the guy who said I have a fat *kitten*, saying "THANK YOU!"

- I would LOVE to be able to wear a cropped top

- Walk over the beach for hours WITHOUT A TOWEL OR T-SHIRT covering me up

- I would love to become a runner..
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Take more topless pics in front of the mirror, workout topless at the park. Be an all-round shirtless *kitten*.

I'm not gonna argue that
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    hopefully my mind will be where my body is so:

continue exercising daily
    go shopping
    tattoo

and maybe let myself fall in love again.
  • gkershner
    Options
    OP - I also want to say thanks for your openness. The struggle with depression has been a tough one for me since childhood and continues to be ongoing. Staying on my meds and the weight loss/fitness increase have definitely helped. As for my plans,

My 25 pound reward was a bowling ball and shoes so I could get back to an activity I used to enjoy
    My 50 pound was a new hair color and style

My 75 will make almost half way there so I am thinking of a passport since my world is opening up.

Don't have any more in between ones yet, but I do like the idea of fitting into roller coasters and airplane seats!!! And maybe a helicopter ride.

When I finally reach goal I want to go on an Alaskan cruise and do all of the activities there that I've never been fit enough to do.

Here's to success for all of us in our journeys.
  • 00Melyanna00
    00Melyanna00 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Nice thread! And I love all the answers. I am also really surprised about the number of people wanting new tattoos - I thought I was the only one XD

So:

1) New tattoo
    2) Stay healthy and fit for the rest of my life
    3) Wear a swimsuit or a skirt without feeling embarassed
    4) Buy a Burberry dress
    5) Get married
    6) Have a child, maybe (still thinking about this one. My partner wants it badly, but I never felt the need).
  • MarisaLWood
    MarisaLWood Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Once those last 20 pounds come off:

Buy the new road bike I need! That'll help me keep the weight from coming back AND help me be able to do an activity I love, somewhere outside Spin class at the gym!
  • cjgilly
    cjgilly Posts: 1
    Options
    This is exactly what I'm thinking...I set a target to loose 100lbs and I'm proud to say I passed the targret and have lost 115lbs so far. The problem I have is simple, I have always been overweight and I don't know what weight I want / should be. I have set a new target of 140lbs which I have no doubt I will achieve but I need an end goal as my biggest fear is putting the weight back on.

The other isses I have had is the social side of things. At my largest I weighed 335lbs but it never really effeted me socially, I was alway out having a laugh and always had a romantic connection to someone. Over the last 6-7 months though I have become a very different person. To remain focused on hitting my targets I removed myself from situations where temptation would be e.g. going out and having a drink, going out for dinner with my GF and avoiding large family dinners. This has lead to people who I thought would support me actually becoming frustrated with my attitude to life (Eat healthy and workout at all costs). Clearly they liked the old me which lived every day to it's max but became very unhealthy. A lot of people have said I look good how I am now but I am so far from been happy with my body. I know there needs to be a balance between my weight loss and my social life but I won't fully enjoy the social side to I'm happy with my image.

The strange thing is that I seemed to have developed an image issue as I've lost the weight not when I had it. I feel like I need to set a final goal but I just don't know what it should be. A shirt less *kitten* may be not a bad idea!