ONE YEAR on MFP - My year in NUMBERS and pics :-)

Options

Replies

• hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing transformation and dedication.
    Congratulations!
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • jtpita23
    Options
    You are a true inspiration and you look amazing. You obviously have great determination and drive! Congrats!:happy:
  • lessoff
    lessoff Posts: 19
    Options
    you look awesome. congrats
  • Eamarelo
    Options
    Your story is amazing and you look beautiful! Congrats on your success! You definitely are an inspiration :)
  • Marirosa79
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing. :smile:
  • rickypo
    rickypo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Very motivating!!
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    I'm speechless....you look absolutely amazing!!!!! Congrats on a job WELL done!!
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    What a change! You look great and should be very proud of yourself. You have done something some folks only dream about.

http://freew67.blogspot.com/
  • lisastrom
    lisastrom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!!! This story should give anyone hope. What a fantastic ending to a bad situation! I also appreciate the fact that you did it like anyone can; no fad diets, pills, deluxe machinery or extreme exclusionary eating habits. Just good ole hard work and portion control!!

Congratulations, you look fantastic!!!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! Amazing and congrats!!!!!
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    U look amazing!!! Such an inspiration and motivator to keep going!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • Filomenaaa
    Filomenaaa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    AMAZING. such an inspiration
  • lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, your story and results are amazing! You are a true warrior!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! You look fantastic, and that's very motivational. You're right, you just have to keep on going day after day and not give up! Way to show the best way to lose is the slow and proper way!
  • jennerick05
    Options
    Wow..I just started this week....so I will put "slow" into perspective :) I have started walking with the dog and my daughter and last night rode 3 miles on a bike....watching my daughter who struggles with her weight out in front of me was like looking at the goal in front of me.....one ride, one step at a time=sucess...thanks for your sharing your story...very proud of you.....in a year I hope to post a success story too :)
  • violetismysoul
    Options
    You are amazing. That is dedication and all that in one year is something to be more than proud for. The surgery/incident could've been a blessing since it gave you the push to do what you knew was going to be hard. I'm inspired by your hard effort. Again, you are amazing:)
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I can see the joy you get from being active and able to enjoy your body! Congratulations. your hard work and determination are inspiring.
  • badfattitude
    badfattitude Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. I'm recovering from 4 years worth of surgeries on my knee. Am determined to do the Spartan Race in February and you've just inspired me even more. One year = 100lbs. Heck yeah! Awesome job.
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are a true inspiration. I am celebrating your success with you!!!! Thanks so much for sharing. You look FABULOUS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!