MY DURING PICS! 56# GONE SINCE APRIL!

Options

Replies

• CowgirlKimi
    CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Can I ask how you are measuring the inches lost. That is too much for round your waist and I am confused what the measurement means.

Sure! I made a spreadsheet in excel (well, open office, but most ppl use excel).. I track every week, and here are my beginning numbers:
    STARTING
    Date Inches
    NECK 04/30/12 14.5

ARM 04/30/12 14

BUST 04/30/12 49

WAIST 04/30/12 42

HIPS 04/30/12 46.5

THIGH 04/30/12 26

Now here is last week's:
    WEEK SIXTEEN
    Date Inches

NECK 08/12/12 13

ARM 08/12/12 11.25

BUST 08/12/12 40.25

WAIST 08/12/12 30

HIPS 08/12/12 37

THIGH 08/12/12 21.25
    WEEKLY TOTAL (+ / -) -2.75
    OVERALL TOTAL (+ / -) -39.25
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • pshearer7777
    pshearer7777 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Very motivational. Thanks.
  • CowgirlKimi
    Options

I am now at 157.4 from my starting weight of 218! Total weight lost 60.6# and 39.75 total inches lost!

Forgive me, friends! I think I got a little prophetic this morning and mistakingly reported that I was down 39.75 inches, when in actuality I am down 39.25. :) Hope you can forgive my error. Give me a week or two and I will make it accurate, though! lol
  • skicap
    skicap Posts: 3
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible--what an accomplishment!! To be able to see results like that everytime you look in a mirror must be so rewarding. Great job!
  • hg5159
    hg5159 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • Davariluv
    Davariluv Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! It's really putting in your head that you need to change your habits. I only eat chicken breast and turkey...trying to cut any processed food and of course NO SODA..only water, tea and black coffee. I eat boring food during the week and splurge on something really tasty on the weekends.

You look awesome. Good job.
    Mariana
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I have similar goals to you, my starting weight was 216.6. Very inspiring to see this, thank you for posting!
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You look stunning, and you're a complete inspiration to so many people!

Congrats on your weight loss.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Super, and you didn't lose your boobs! We will see about the4 next 20 pounds. You look fabulous!
  • divadoll41
    divadoll41 Posts: 188
    Options
    U look awesome; keep up the good work!
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You are seriously gorgeous! Congrats on the hard work and dedication <3
  • CowgirlKimi
    Options
    YOU GUYS ROCK! Thanks for all the nice comments! (UPDATE: I have now lost 73# and I have extended my goal to 135#! I am 10# away from it! )

And what am I gonna do with this new me? I'm gonna help people!!! Yep! I volunteered to be a FIRE FIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)
  • Matt2677
    Options
    Awesome job! Can you imagine where you'll be in a year?!?! Keep it up
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    HELLO FRIENDS!

I started MFP in May after failing (miserably) at WW. I was 218 when I started WW in March of this year. I was 209 when I signed up for MFP. I am now down a total of 56# and 36.5 inches! My current weight is 161.8#. I started at a size 18W pants and a 1X Shirt. I am currently wearing ladies size 10/12 jeans (depending on brand) and a ladies size Medium top!!!! I still have another 22# to go to my goal of 140#. But I feel great and my husband is THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys keep me inspired! I love it here at MFP! Sometimes it seems like no one else out "there" gets it.. but I know my MFP friends will understand why I say "no cheese or mayo, please". lol I currently eat "clean" about 98% of the time and I ONLY drink water (no mixes or sport drinks). Wait! I DO drink Biggest Loser Designer Whey Protein after I run on the weekends. I have cut out red meat from my diet almost completely and I feel amazing!
    Here are my pics... and the DURING pics were taken this past weekend (08/04/12)
    Beforepic.jpg
    beforeandduring.jpg
    duringpicaug.jpg
    duringpic3.jpg
    duringpic2.jpg

wow!!!! u loook so so so so goooooooooooood.. ugh ! i cant wait to be down 50+ pounds!!!
    you look tall ish too???? u look amazing... i started MFP at 231 HW 234 and when i started i wore a size 18 and xL shirts too! and now comfy in a 16 even snugged into a comfort fit 14 by LEE (Forgiving 14?? idk but was stoked) haha.. cant wait wait to bea 10/12.. u look rockin! and healthy.. right on:drinker:
  • running_mum
    running_mum Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Very good effort! :) you look great!
  • kris10stew
    kris10stew Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    First of all, you look fantastic, sister!

Second, firefighter?!! That's pretty amazing. So proud of you!
  • KristaGettingFit
    Options
    Congrats! I think seeing the success stories are what motivates us all to keep going! Keep it up and you will hit your goal!
  • amclaws25
    amclaws25 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! What a figure!! You and I are built very similar and I started at 213 size 18 pant and am now 160 10 womens jeans. Usually a medium-large shirt depending on the bust room. LOL. Very cool! Adding you if that is ok. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!