I lost a few things here...like 72 pounds so far!

Options

Replies

• elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Well done, Mr. Awesome. I'll bet you feel fantastic.:bigsmile:
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep it up! :)
  • Brook70
    Brook70 Posts: 164
    Options
    You look AWESOME!! Thanks so much for sharing...........
  • thejonperry
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • betsz1
    betsz1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look great...but that's not what impresses me...it's your awesome attitude!! Great job! : )
  • GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone. Just to think, I used to get in trouble as a kid for my attitude, but that's different now. LOL!
  • GBO323
    Options
    Wow you look great.

I FEEL great. Looking back at some home videos, I could tell I felt miserable as I stayed stationary alot. Not anymore.
  • GBO323
    Options
    Nice job - GB - wayto go - I appreciate your sharing the determination it took to keep going!!

Thanks, Bob. I'm truly at a place where I "don't wanna go back!" It's been too hard getting here to simply stop.
  • GBO323
    Options
    Getting back to my 72..took a week in Galveston over July 4th and MAN!, it's been a challenge getting back to current but determination and drive are my friends.

Thanks for all the nice posts. They are greatly appreciated!
  • russ1220
    russ1220 Posts: 58
    Options
    Very encouraging words.... and a great motivation! You look great and the hard work has paid off.

You said it truthfully, even me, look for the miracle pill or short cut. But, with this simple remedy and patiences the hard work will pay off.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • GBO323
    Options
    Thanks, Megan! Sometimes I wonder what's harder...losing it or keeping it off....guess I figure that out once I get there.

OH, so close!
  • dobielover1
    Options
    Great transformation!
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great Job, love your attitude!
  • GBO323
    Options
    Thanks Dobie and GCanter..it's been a journey and I'm getting to learn that the last 10 pounds truly is the most challenging. Thanks for your support!
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options

Consistency is my secret. Even on my off day(s), tomorrow is a new day. Never give up. Stumble, okay...staying down is not an option.

It's that kind of attitude that gets you where you're going-weight loss or anything thing else you want. Good for you and congrats!!!!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    The look on your face, and the change in your posture say a LOT - this has obviously had a positive impact on more than your health. Congratulations on having such great results for your hard work - you've done GREAT!
  • ChelseaM18
    ChelseaM18 Posts: 303
    Options
    Crazy :) Well done, a huge improvement!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Yes!! You look great!
    Never give up.
  • FoodPwnr
    FoodPwnr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You had me at hello... Hehe kidding great job you look awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!