Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What time of day do you exercise?

Replies

• rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Early in the morning...that way you have energy throughout the day. :)
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    UNTOLDSMILE Posts: 150 Member
    In the morning. About 90mins after I get up.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    I workout every morning, before my first meal (usually around 6 am)
    2 times a week I also workout in the evening
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    During the week, I walk around my neighborhood during the early evening hours because I have to be at work by 6:45am. On the weekends, though, during the summer time I walk at around 6 am before the temps get too hot (and believe me, the Alabama summer can be 85 by 8am). Winter time, when it's cooler, I go at 7am so there's enough sunlight. At least I AM getting that needed exercise. :happy:
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    wish i could work out in the mornings... work starts too early. gym doesn't open till later. leaves me working out in the evening and i hate it but... gotta do what ya gotta do.
  • In the morning!.. because if I wait till after work or school.. I have zero motivation.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    whenever i have time.
    my routine varies from 5am workouts to 5pm workouts.
    whenever i can fit it in then thats when i do it. I don't limit myself to a time or i can use it not to work out.
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    I workout after my dinner settles
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    It has to be as soon as i get up and out of the bathroom..if i don't do it then i wont do it. i need it to jump start my day
  • moonhowler15
    moonhowler15 Posts: 36 Member
    i usually wake up about a quarter after 5 and get ready to head to the gym....i start around 6 and im home by 7-7:30...I have to get it out of the way! lol
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Soon as I get off work. 5 days per week, and Saturday mornings as soon as I wake up.
  • Minu135
    Minu135 Posts: 48
    7 days a week, with two little ones at home and a full time job, I'm up at 4:30, to make sure I get my workout before they get up
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 423 Member
    Lately I've been getting up at 5 am and getting in about a 35 min workout. Then in the evenings go for a mile jog or so plus maybe some time with my punching bag depending on how I'm feeling.
  • lovemydogjake
    lovemydogjake Posts: 26 Member
    Right before dinner during the week, mid-morning on the weekends - I can't run for at least a couple of hours after eating!
  • I exercise whenever I feel like it. I am new to exercising and I am not really on any kind of routine yet. I just workout or go for a walk or go play disc golf when I feel like it. I feel that's the best way for me to condition my body and get it ready for a serious shred.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    whenever i have the time. I have a 2 year old daughter and have to make sure someone can watch her. So whenever they can, im there.
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    First thing in the morning! Usually between 5:30 and 6:30 am. I have three small children (5, 4 and 4 mos.) so I need to do it when I will have NO INTERRUPTIONS. Since I work full time, that's the only time that I can guarantee, for the most part I will have the time and energy.
  • CDG1013
    CDG1013 Posts: 106 Member
    0545-0700 before I go to work. The gym is usually pretty empty and early in the morning is the only time when I don't have to worry about taking care of my little boys. I get additional exercise in the evenings playing with the kids, taking them walking, etc.
  • wedge421
    wedge421 Posts: 224 Member
    I work 2nd shift so usually around Midnight or so. Fridays I try to do it in the morning around 9am but wow do I hate doing that! My body just doesnt want to move that early
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    I work out right after I get up in the morning (which is 4:45am M-F and usually 9am or so on the weekends) and I go for a run. Sometimes I'll work out after work as well but before dinner. I definitly do a better, harder workout in the morning though