dianniejt Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    9 miles yesterday (8/15)

exercise.png
  • jaj68
    jaj68 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being newer to this site...or really only taking it seriously for the last 25 days.....I pledged to do the August challenge. I decided to ride 100 miles. Today I did it. I even did a tad extra, and I still have nearly two weeks left of August.

Ok..I'll admit it....when I hit the 100 mark.....I got a little choked up. :)
  • NedivahBI
    NedivahBI Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    1.49 miles C25K 8/5
    1.50 miles C25k 8/7
    1.58 miles C25K 8/9
    1.59 miles C25K 8/12
    1.42 miles C25K8/14
    3.30 miles walking
    1.42 miles C25K 8/16

exercise.png
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options

Being newer to this site...or really only taking it seriously for the last 25 days.....I pledged to do the August challenge. I decided to ride 100 miles. Today I did it. I even did a tad extra, and I still have nearly two weeks left of August.

Achieving a goal that seems somewhat out of reach is a very powerful motivator. You prove yourself that you have the potential to achieve all sorts of things. To me this is what the challenge is all about.
  • jaj68
    jaj68 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    thank you.......
    Trying to figure out a new goal for next month that is larger but yet realistic.
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,929 Member
    Options
    Have been under the weather and falling behind, but I got in 4 miles today -- 2 miles walking and 2 miles running. Determined to catch up if this cold will let me.

exercise.png
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    another 6 miles of walking total of 84!

exercise.png
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Rode 7.5 miles on the stationary bike today. Yay! Over the halfway mark! :)

exercise.png
  • njfitnessgirl
    Options
    Got a 4.5 mile run in at a new park today. Felt nice with the change of scenery.

exercise.png
  • blobert1
    blobert1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    1.63 running

exercise.png
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    sorry been without computer

tuesday 4 miles

thursday 2 miles

32.5 total miles
  • katymrose
    Options
    8/16 1.0 elliptical

1.56 walking

exercise.png
  • retemirabile
    retemirabile Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Running: Hot August Nights
    Goal Miles: 48
    Completed Miles: 31.25
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    1.86 stairmaster
    5.58 elliptical

7.44 total

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Walked 3.04 miles today. There won't be any running for me for the next 4 days :brokenheart: :sad: - doctors order! And I better listen!!!

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options

Achieving a goal that seems somewhat out of reach is a very powerful motivator. You prove yourself that you have the potential to achieve all sorts of things. To me this is what the challenge is all about.

I recognize Dinos in those words, without even looking at the person who wrote them. :flowerforyou: You and Denise are the reason I love this challenge so much. You guys are just awesome! :love: :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou: That, and the smack talking. :laugh:
  • Laramae09
    Options

exercise.png

hoping to get back on track....halfway through the month and a little under half on miles...
  • ari_89
    ari_89 Posts: 37
    Options

exercise.png