Options

Replies

• Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    16 Aug 15.36
    MTD 148.54kms

Ticker Updated

Join our weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    d948c2d1b2a66c2.gif
  • PamL66
    PamL66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    2 miles after dinner...

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Walked 3.28 yesterday

exercise.png
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Have to go in to work early this morning. Knew that I wouldn't be able to walk/jog my usual 6 miles this morning so walked 4 last night, and jogged/walked 2 this morning. Hopefully tonight I will be able to get on the bike and get some more biking miles logged!

8-1: 6 mi walk/jog
    8-3: 6 mi walk/jog
    8-4: 2 mi bike
    8-6: 7 mi walk/jog
    8-8: 6 mi walk/jog
    8-9: 6 mi bike
    8-10: 6 mi walk/jog
    8-13: 2 mi walk/jog
    8-14: 6 mi walk/jog
    8-15: 4 mi walk/jog
    8-16: 2 mi jog

Total: 53 miles: 45 walk/jog, 8 bike

Goal: 80 miles: 50 walk/jog, 30 bike

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    3.42 miles this am (2nd morning in a row up and out before 615 - i am not a morning person so wooohoooo)

20.73/60 complete

i'm still behind but i'm doing the best i can and i'm making a plan...i'm bringing clothes for walk at lunch today but we have a meeting at the office so i'm not sure i'll be able to get out....i will make an effort though....
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    WHOO-HOO!!! I got in a 7 mile run this morning (plus 1/2 mile warm up and 1/2 mile cool down); not so great pace of 8:58/mile but I did the first 3 on the dreadmill, so I'll accept it as not s'a bad. :)

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I am in Colorado visiting my son. Since between Sundays run and now I have moved my @ss by walking! Here is my update!
    I hit the gym with him today! He left me behind yesterday, thinking I would not want to go at 5 a.m.! What was he thinking???:noway:
    I like your new pic's dinos and bluiz!!!! I NEED to update but I never think of it!!!

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    Options
    thanks v for the pic compliment....i feel pretty when i look at that pic :)

okay well between maintaining in the mid 170s for over a year and then gaining 10lbs over vacation and resetting my ticker UP 10, i have decided it is time for a "reset".....

sooooo, i'm resetting my mind and my goals and my rewards....i haven't rewarded myself in a million years nor have i focused on reaching any specific goals outside of my monthly move your @ss challenge miles....i really dont want to focus on the scale even though i would love for it to move down lol, it is not what is truly important to me right now....

so for the next 4wks i have set a goal of 3 morning runs and 2 strength sessions (either with wts if i can make it to the Y fitness center or with body weight if i can't) each week....

at the end of each week if i have made my goal i will buy myself a fresh bouquet of gerber daisies for my desk at work on the following monday....

at the end of the 4th week if i have met my goal for each week, i will either have a facial or a massage....i will buy the GC now to have on my desk at work to remind me to stay the course but not use it until i meet my goal....

this will bring me thru the 1st week of september and then i will figure out what to do up until my tummy tuck surgery on 9/21....i will have to "re-start" again after my surgery building up my distance as i will most likely be off any kind of exercise for at least 3 wks maybe up to 5 with the exception of light short walks.....

anyway, keep pushing me and encouraging me to meet each weeks goal...i LOVE gerber daisies and hardly ever buy them for myself so this will be a reward for sure...and a facial or massage, i honestly can't tell you the last time i had either of those - at least 2-3 yrs ago????

hope you all have a good day, denise
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    4.1 miles run today. 30.8 for the month so far.

exercise.png
  • khall627
    khall627 Posts: 47
    Options
    8/15/2012: 3.90 miles on Elliptical
    1.15 miles on Treadmill

exercise.png
  • tennesseeleigh
    Options
    48.83 of 75 so far, all walking or running per fitbit

exercise.png
  • blobert1
    blobert1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    1.8 running last night and 28.5 on the bike this morning

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    Options
    1.21 miles to courthouse and back to record a document....

21.94/60 miles complete....
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options

exercise.png

Went for a 3.76 mile run in the HEAT!
  • cervezafred
    Options
    Added 5.4 miles of jogging/walking. Trying to keep ahead of that sub-par line.

exercise.png
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    16 miles to log (Aug 13th 4 miles, Aug 14th 4 miles, Aug 15th 4 miles, Aug 16th 4 miles)...88 miles to go
  • pigote
    pigote Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    8/16 2.43 Miles on the Treadmill today

exercise.png
  • jaj68
    jaj68 Posts: 158 Member
    Options

exercise.png

might have to go back and get in those last few miles tonight!
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Just a gentle walk of 074 miles this morning (followed by a killer kettercise workout this evening but no mileage from that!)

Ticker update:
    exercise.png