What did you have for dinner? :)

Options
1235»

Replies

• schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Bacon cheddar chicken burger on whole wheat sandwich thin, and cottage cheese

Grand total 360 calories
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Too much, just grazed!
  • Lauran845
    Lauran845 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I had two pieces of grilled tilapia and a ton of steamed broccoli with Ms. Dash on it. I love broccoli. In fact, I am having sauteed broccoli slaw with just a tbs. of butter and pepper for lunch tomorrow and it tastes like the inside of an egg roll, but is only 150 calories for a decent portion size. Food is energy, if you eat like you have an eating disorder, you will start to feel drained of energy and you are likely to binge.
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    I had this...

5oz diced chicken breast (stove top cooked)
    1 grn pepper, 1 zuchinni, & 1/4 onion chopped (stove top cooked)
    1/2 cup of vegetarian refried beans
    4 tbsp of salsa

I top the veggies w/hte chicken, and the chicken w/the beans, and the beans w/the salsa!! MMMMM!!!
  • china1977
    china1977 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup black beans
    3/4 cup white rice
    4 egg whites
    1/4 avocado
    1/4 cup homemade salsa
    1 tortilla
    2 cups crystal light fruit punch
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I made 2 pita pocket salads - butter lettuce, Quorn "mock" chicken, gorgonzola cheese, black olives and pear viniagrette dressing. 390 calories and VERY filling!
  • IaquiChr
    Options
    I made myself a chicken breast (with a bit of garlic/parsley) and threw half of it on bread with a half serving of mayo. The other half is in the fridge for a morning snack. Might sound boring but it's pretty good. For something a bit less boring you could add cheese. Sandwich is pretty filling and not bad for you.