BeFit in 90 days - anyone else?

Options

Replies

• jhunt90
    jhunt90 Posts: 78
    Options
    I'm gonna start it as soon as I finish 30DS :)
  • susuenglish
    susuenglish Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna start it as soon as I finish 30DS :)
    Me too - I've never heard of this but it sounds good! The heaviest weights I have are only 1.5kg - will that be enough?
  • susuenglish
    Options
    I've just had a quick look at this and can't figure out how it works - it seems to be lots of small 10 min videos - how many are you supposed to do each day?
  • Linzight
    Linzight Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    One to investigate!
  • Karla_Witha_K
    Karla_Witha_K Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump. Totally off to investigate. It sounds a lot like P90x without the hour-hour and a half long sessions. Has anyone seen decent results with this?
  • Bubbas12
    Bubbas12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Finally figured out how to subscribe to it and it looks interesting. I plan on starting it after I finish Supreme 90 Day.
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Me too - I've never heard of this but it sounds good! The heaviest weights I have are only 1.5kg - will that be enough?
    Unless you're normally a super heavy lifter, that should be okay. What I used were @ 5kg (if my conversion program is right), but as long as you've got SOME resistance, you should be able to make it work.
    I've just had a quick look at this and can't figure out how it works - it seems to be lots of small 10 min videos - how many are you supposed to do each day?
    What you need to do is play the "playlists" on the channel page (there's one for each day). Each day will be 4 workouts: a warm-up, usually a cardio and a strength training, and then a cool-down. Each workout is @ 35 minutes.
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    bump. Totally off to investigate. It sounds a lot like P90x without the hour-hour and a half long sessions. Has anyone seen decent results with this?

Depends what you mean by "results." My overall fitness is a lot better, and I've definitely lost weight. I didn't get super bulked up or shredded, but I think the main problem there is that I've finally reached a point where I need to invest in some heavier weights.
  • brwneyedirish813
    brwneyedirish813 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just finished day one today.. kinda kicked my butt but felt good! felt like i accomplished something. :D
  • susuenglish
    Options
    Sorry just seen your reply - thanks BJPCraig - I'm going to start this next week I think - a few more days of level 3 of 30 DS and then I'll start it.
  • unknownndoll
    unknownndoll Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Just started this today, stumbled across it last night doing another workout. I was searching for something new and really didn't need to spend more money on another "system" so this was a perfect find!!
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Bump for September
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing....I'm going out of town for a couple of weeks, and I can definitely take these workouts on the road. I will give it a try :)
  • taralyn6788
    taralyn6788 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    saw one of these "be fit in 90 days" threads last night and gave it a look...started today and wow...what a great workout...

this is going to be a great one to go through...

congrats to those of you who have completed it already and good luck to those of you who are currently doing it and those of you who plan on doing it in the future...

yay weightloss!
  • taralyn6788
    taralyn6788 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    day 2 down!
    love these workouts so far...looking forward to some amazing results :-)
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    bump for later information.
  • londaknight
    Options
    bump
  • StaceyG221
    Options
    Off to go and check this out...Thanks for the thread!
  • kathyc727
    kathyc727 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    BUMP FOR LATER
  • ZivileZu
    ZivileZu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Will take a look. thanks!