What is/was your first mini goal??

Options
2»

Replies

• joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I love mini goals! My first one was to lower my BMI one number. I met that today!!
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My first goal was to be able to bend over and tie my shoes without getting out of breath!! Sooo not kidding!
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    My first mini goal was to lose 10 lbs by 9/1/12. I hit that last week on 8/11/12! My next mini goal is 25 lbs by 11/1/12.
  • dlarmstead
    dlarmstead Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    my first mini goal was 280 then 10 pounds less each time. i am now at 248 and one day at a time. so proud of everyone
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    My mini goal was to get out of the obese cat!
    Made it!
    Now I am trying to stay at 115 - 117 area
    From a 28 to a size 4 is wonderful!
  • Irishmoonwitch
    Options
    So get under 200 again. Only 3.7 lbs to go. Once i do i'l going to let myself get a pedi/mani... Keeps me doing my workouts, i need a mani/pedi and wax too hehe
  • tatorb
    tatorb Posts: 16
    Options
    Mine was get into the 240s which I did today. Down from 273. Now it's get to the 220s. :)
  • cybercpa
    cybercpa Posts: 60
    Options
    I count every 20 pounds as my goal. :flowerforyou:
  • stephanietyler911
    Options
    My first goal is to weigh 250 by my 27 th birthday sep 13 i weigh 269 now my next goal would be to be out of the 200's by christmas wish me luck :)
  • SAB1973
    SAB1973 Posts: 2
    Options
    I've struggled to get below 300 for so long & I just did it this week. Yeah!!! That's a total of 38 so far. I got rid of 6 bags of BIG clothes so far & have plenty more to go as I lose. My goal is just taking it slow & keeping it off. All the other methods got me nowhere. I only look ahead 10 lbs @ a time, otherwise you might give up & get discouraged when you look @ the total picture.

MFP is working for me...I need accountability, and these message boards keep me going in the right direction : }
  • bellabijou
    bellabijou Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mine was to lose the first 10 lbs, which also meant saying goodbye to the 170s - and I just did it on Tuesday!
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Getting the scale to go to 141. I had flucuated between 142-145 for months and months. Then Bam! Down it went! I'm very motivated to keep going, hoping to get to 139 by the end of this week.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    For 6 years since I put this weight on, I have been bouncing back and forth with gaining and losing the same 5 - 10 lbs. Never sticking with the weight loss long enough to get past this hurdle. Never making a real difference. So my first goal was to finally get past it.
    I considered my goal hit when I lost 15lbs.
  • MidgeN27
    MidgeN27 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My first mini goal was 5 pounds my reward is an adventure after every 5 pounds...rock climbing, paddle boarding kayaking, sky diving ( that was my first reward).
  • jayeh2005
    jayeh2005 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My first goal was twenty five pounds, which I did in five and a half weeks, and now I'm working on the next twenty five. I'm just noticing how much better I feel and move, and I am enjoying that. I'll find out tomorrow how much I've lost this last week or so.
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to be 199
    My second goal is to be 197. You're probably wondering why just 2 lbs? Well because my husband's grandmother is a very rude, bossy, pushy, says things she shouldn't say out loud, liar, hypocritical...Okay, I'll stop. But my point was that she constantly tells me things like, "We got to get some weight off you"......"You are too old to be fighting a 21 year old. Lets face it your obese, I am obese, we aren't in any condition to fight". But she always gets on me about my weight. Last time she said this to me I was 266 lbs and now I am 230 and slowly but surely losing. Last time she was weighed (it was a long time ago). she was 197 and she;s 5'0 tall. But she has been taking a steroid for her lungs and since then, she has been gaining weight bad. But she eats sweets all of the time. You go to her house and she has cakes, donuts, lots of cookies, snack cakes, ice cream, chips, bags of m&ms...I bet she weighs closer to what I now. I want to weigh less than her so the next time she says I need to lose weight, I am going to say,"I weigh less than you do"..I'll offer her my old clothes that don't fit anymore .I am so bad.
  • Cassandram333
    Cassandram333 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    to get below 100kgs
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My first goal was to be able to bend over and tie my shoes without getting out of breath!! Sooo not kidding!
    80LBS LOST? That's amazing!