Walmart Selling GE corn---unmarked

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Canola seeds???? There is no such thing. Canola oil is made from Rape seeds. When this was given to sheep it caused scraple! Canola oil is not good for you at all. It means Canadian oil company. Check it out on line.
    I just googled Scraple There is no such anything. Check your facts before posting.

The poster means scrapie I'm pretty sure.
  • Melisa25
    Melisa25 Posts: 16
    Options

The majority of large corn and soybean farmers are not growing for the general public. Their level of production is to supply corporations. That is where the money is.

um ... ok. you know that those corporations, then, sell that food to the public for consumption/use, right? do you just want every farmer to set up a road-side stand and skip the middle man?

um...yes. and so does everyone else. I thought it was common knowledge.

Sweet! I will even cut out the stand and I deliver. How many bushels of wheat would you like?

I also have corn, oats, wheat and soybeans. I will deliver. Great I can give my customers awesome prices. HEHEHEHE
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Grassroots effort to get GMO foods labeled in the U.S.
    (Keep in mind that laws about food vary widely from one country to another.)
    Yes, it's a biased site, but one that's probably an appropriate place to spread the word about this.
    http://www.naturalnews.com/036427_GMO_boycott_activists.html