Have you had any chocolate lately? :)

Options
When I started this diet I decided to have some chocolate or something I liked once a week, but I don't know if that's a good idea. If you want to lose weight you shouldn't have chocolate right? It's like a zillion calories. I heard you can have it if it fits into the calorie count...

Monday is chocolate day. What do you think?

Replies

• MTBrob
    MTBrob Posts: 513 Member
    Options
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    To get my fix I eat chocolate granola bars like Nature Valley Dark Chocolate yummm!
  • Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I do Amazing Grass chocolate greens, I also have a piece of dark chocolate once in a while.
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    Options
    I've discovered that my chocolate whey protein isolate powder tastes really good and I've been eating it with a spoon.

I know, I fail :(
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Every day!!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I ate a chocolate cookie last night.....
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    eat some dark chocolate, it's not as bad for you! as long as you have it in moderation you should be fine.
  • blackcoffeeandcherrypie
    Options
    If you can get them - have an options hot choc mint or orange - they are so yummy and so chocolatey and only 40 calories, it might fulfill your craving instead :-)
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    chocolate protein bars, powders etc. i love chocolate :)
  • Rabbitfeet
    Rabbitfeet Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate all the time. Usually dark chocolate as the strong flavor satiates my choccy needs :)
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Of couse! I eat small amounts of dark chocolate DAILY!!!! I love it!
  • Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Have the chocolate! Just get a fun-size bar or something as they're not too calorific.

If you give up your favourite food altogether, then you might end up bingeing on it later when the deprivation has got too much! This has happened to me a few times so I try to have smaller amounts of the'naughty foods', so I don't miss them.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    every couple of days i have a Dove Dark Chocolate Promise. it's just 44 calories and easily fits into my day. and it's real chocolate, not a substitute! (which are fine for some, but I want the real thing!)
  • FITHEALTHY1
    FITHEALTHY1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Blue Diamond Natural Dark Chocolate covered Oven Roasted Almonds. GREAT and healthy snack and great way to get that chocolate in...the healthy kind. I eat them almost daily.
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Pretty much daily. Nothing wrong with a little chocolate.
  • sazzydee1
    Options
    Haven't eaten chocolate since I joined MFP on 9 June. Still not sure how I've done it but I have :-)
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I have some almost every day.
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Every single day. I love dark chocolate especially anyway so I have a few squares of that. Or chocolate nuts...I can convince myself the fat is all in the nuts and therefore healthy :bigsmile:
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate every day. Multiple time. LOL I just make sure I fit it into my calories for the day.
  • TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    A bag of peanut M&Ms... 250 calories so not a bad boost on a lower calorie day. And it's my favorite candy... now I just eat the small regular sized bag instead of the 5 pound one. LOL