Have you had any chocolate lately? :)

Options

Replies

• dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I eat dark chocolate almost every day. Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Chips. I keep them in the freezer and measure out 2 servings. Eat them one by one... YUM
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I eat some form of chocolate everyday. My protein powder is chocolate and all my protein bars have chocolate in it. If I have some on hand, I also eat dark choc squares from World Market. No need to deprive of anything as long as it is in moderatino.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I had a chocolate crunch ice cream bar before dinner last night. And if I hadnt gotten the vodka out, I would have had one after dinner as well.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Pfft....I eat chocolate just about every day.
  • CDeRuyter
    CDeRuyter Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I enjoy when I crave. Usually several times a week. However, I keep it to a taste. Those little Dove chocolates are great for a treat.
  • nmwhitney12
    nmwhitney12 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I get the nuts and chocolate trail mix from walmart and split it by serving size into sandwich baggies! That is usually a snack for me a couple of times a week...cures the chocolate craving! :)
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Yep! About 15 minutes ago. I eat it and I count it.
  • OnTheWayToPerfection
    OnTheWayToPerfection Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You know, if you eat everything in moderation, you will STILL SUCCEED!
    WHY deny yourself of anything you like/love?
    If chocolate is in sight, I eat it, but only a small portion.
    If my husband surprises me with heavenly Peanut M&Ms, I eat half and save the other half to get my fix for tomorrow.
    And, I also put No Sugar Added Nesquick in my vanilla protein shake, which I drink every single day.
    Down 25lbs.
    2 lbs away from goal.
  • 5pmsomewherenow
    5pmsomewherenow Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Almost EVERY Day! Check these out... 110 calories for 13 of these chocolate beauties:

http://www.missmeringue.com/Minis--Chocolate/p/MER-051902&c=MissMeringue@Minis

And, from the work cafeteria: 8oz carton of Hood Fat Free Chocolate Milk = Calcium, no-fat protein and chocolate yumminess! I think about 120 calories.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Yup! I got a box of the small individually wrapped lindt chocolates as a gift last weekend. They are approx 30 calories per square, so if I really want one, I have one! (or three...)
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    if you fit it into your calories, and in moderation it's fine...i dont have much of a sweet tooth, but when i DO want chocolate I'll have maybe one or two small pieces (i.e, hershey kiss, minis) or one square of 80% or higher dark chocolare (beware this is not real sweet though (hence my lack of sweet tooth). I found the higher % darker chocolate can have lower calories (dont eat the whole bar...) but may not satisfy a "sweet" tooth so much. :glasses:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate and consider myself a chocolate connoisseur. I love high grade, high quality chocolate. Especially valhrona and callebaut...

that being said, I don't eat it all the time...i don't even really crave it all the time...i've managed to train my brain to understand that less is more in that the more special i make it, the more i ENJOY it...(it wasn't easy trust me)

and about the only time that falls to the wayside is during a particularly bad TOM cycle when I'm a raging chocoholic, but those are getting to be better and better too...

so in short, i LOVE chocolate...i love it so much i'm willing to be strong and make it a good relationship where a treat is exactly that...a treat.
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate occassionally
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I drink chocolate slim fast so can still stick to diet and satisfy my cravings. Sometimes I save my 3x 100 cal snacks and use some of those cals for an hot chocolate at bed time or take cals of dinner as I try and do 300-400 cal meals and slim fast says 600!!
  • davlaur
    davlaur Posts: 34
    Options
    I tend not to eat chocolate or sweets as if I start I dont know where it would stop!!!! Cant trust myself !!! :flowerforyou:
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I usually have chocolate once a day, usually dark! I work at a chocolate factory though, so resisting the temptation is tough!
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    I have two mini Hershey's Dark sitting on my desk right now...I may or may not eat them depending on how stressful the afternoon is.

I probably have chocolate 3-5 times a week.
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    I eat a snickers bar on workout days as a snack in the afternoon to get in some carbs before going to the gym.
  • brainfreeze72
    brainfreeze72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate but have good will power. I do enjoy a small piece of dark chocolate from time to time but I'm one of those odd balls who still has chocolate in the cabinet that my son gave me at Christmas. As long as you do it in moderation you will be fine. The darker the chocolate the better. I can't even stomach milk chocolate anymore.
  • kochou
    kochou Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Had some mini dark chocolate mars bars last night. After a vigorous push up work out earlier in the day my body was craving chocolate, which i never really am in the mood for.