Girls with large frames progress pics please ?

Options

Replies

• mmmyotwnz
    mmmyotwnz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    bump
  • carolyn002
    carolyn002 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Let's all celebrate being curvey and bigger framed.

On on a long term path to better health and hopefully keeping my curves! :wink:

Thanks to all who are sharing..........you are all an inspiration to me! :happy:
  • BarbellCowgirl
    BarbellCowgirl Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    5'5" with a 6.75" wrist- currently 182 lbs. Although I agree us large-framed girls may never be "skinny", I think we can still look great and probably would be surprised at how small we are underneath the chub! I like this website for determining appropriate weight for frame size: http://www.icb2001.com/What_You_Should_Weigh.asp.
    Those of you who have already lost it, great job! You're very inspirational!
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8.5", large-boned hourglass with a 6.55" wrist. I have always been buxon and curvy.

Here is a pic of me at my highest weight. The photo was taken not long after I was diagnosed with PCOS and hypothyroidism (about 5 years ago). I gained about 50 extra pounds in a relatively short time, despite eating healthy and staying active. Here I am at around 250lbs and was wearing a size 18W or 20. I don't think I kept any 'full body' shots, around that time! I was so unhappy.

Image1.png

...and here I am today in a 14/16 (38DDD). I still want to lose another dress size or two. (My goal is a size 12/14.) I realize that, even when I reach my goal size, I'll still be considered "plus sized"... I don't really care as long as I'm healthy and happy with the way I look. :-)

poppy.png

I disregard the scale and only weigh myself once every few months to make sure I'm eating enough for my weight, and to keep my HRM measurements accurate. I run and Zumba 4-5 times a week, eat back my exercise calories, and am getting stronger and healthier by the day! YAY!
  • kezell83
    kezell83 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Justwaitlonger
    Options
    Loving all the tall women! lol
  • 24kmparks
    24kmparks Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    BUMP for inspiration!!
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8.5", large-boned hourglass with a 6.55" wrist. I have always been buxon and curvy.

Here is a pic of me at my highest weight. The photo was taken not long after I was diagnosed with PCOS and hypothyroidism (about 5 years ago). I gained about 50 extra pounds in a relatively short time, despite eating healthy and staying active. Here I am at around 250lbs and was wearing a size 18W or 20. I don't think I kept any 'full body' shots, around that time! I was so unhappy.

Image1.png

...and here I am today in a 14/16 (38DDD). I still want to lose another dress size or two. (My goal is a size 12/14.) I realize that, even when I reach my goal size, I'll still be considered "plus sized"... I don't really care as long as I'm healthy and happy with the way I look. :-)

poppy.png

I disregard the scale and only weigh myself once every few months to make sure I'm eating enough for my weight, and to keep my HRM measurements accurate. I run and Zumba 4-5 times a week, eat back my exercise calories, and am getting stronger and healthier by the day! YAY!
    You are beautiful! Great job on your accomplishments!
  • ichorica
    Options
    Okay. I am going to try again. I am 5'10" My highest weight, 2010, was 530 pounds. March 2011 I was 498 pounds. Today I am 274 pounds.

This was taken on Sunday 8/12/12
    2d0nrzt.jpg

uva81.jpg
    Amazing dedication! You look fantastic!
  • ichorica
    Options
    Everyone looks great! Thanks for sharing your pictures!!
  • vryanz
    vryanz Posts: 49
    Options

Image1.png

poppy.png

Who cares is right! Girl, you are so classic and pretty!!
  • pcgken
    pcgken Posts: 1
    Options
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options

Image1.png

poppy.png

You are STUNNINGLY beautiful :love: :flowerforyou:
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I should show these or not since I'm back up 15 lbs, but I lost 28 last year and here's the difference.

I'm 5'11. I actually started at 196 but didn't take a picture right to start.

Before
    BeforeCollage.jpg

After
    Currentweight.jpg
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options

I still want to lose another dress size or two. (My goal is a size 12/14.) I realize that, even when I reach my goal size, I'll still be considered "plus sized"... I don't really care as long as I'm healthy and happy with the way I look. :-)

That's my thinking, too. I'm more concerned with how I look and feel than the number on the scale.

Also, you are gorgeous! :)
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much, ladies. :)
    You're all looking awesome!
  • ashdred
    ashdred Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing!

Here's mine, I'm 5'8 and a half. Definitely have a large frame.

Half way mark...around 58 pounds to go....

22jan2011027.jpg

Jess279.jpg

You better work! *2 snaps* LOVE the boots!
  • hunnins
    hunnins Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Bump! Wanna see more.
  • maebellene
    maebellene Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Getting my photos together.. Will post soon.. Thanks to everyones whos posted pics, your an inspiration.
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    6'

Collages2.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!