Which "bad food" are you thankful you don't enjoy?

Options

Replies

• ashliehorst
    Options
    I'm not really a picky eater when it come to home made junk food. But store bought stuff...it's easy for me to avoid. Since I don't bake a lot (especially in the summer) I've got it good.
  • Kittenbit
    Kittenbit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I don't think of foods as "bad" or "good", but I'm ok with the fact I hate mayonnaise and creamy dressings!
  • PaleoRDH
    PaleoRDH Posts: 266
    Options
    Dunkin Donuts.......french fries........and.......Nutella (gasp!!!)
  • QuestToLose
    QuestToLose Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    soda
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I hate regular soda. I only like 3-5 fries or half a doughnut at a time... I overload on very greasy/very sweet foods very quickly (except for bacon).
  • nangel4u
    nangel4u Posts: 119
    Options
    I got to say PIG FEET....YuuuCCCkkkk!!!!!
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    Bacon!! I've never been a fan. It grosses me out to see it in EVERYTHING these days--bacon sundaes, bacon vodka, and everyother thing that doesn't needed to be polluted with salty nastiness lol
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan of Pie or cheesecake. Never have liked them for which I am greatful for! OH! and beer....hate the taste of beer!
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Birthday cake. Bleh.
  • lrivera85
    lrivera85 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I hate snack cakes, I hate McDonald's food, except for thier oreo mcflurry, I have to kick that habit.
  • helenzback
    helenzback Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Chinese... I think it's mainly due to the salt, oh and anything salty!
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    French fries, chicken wings and cheap fast food like McD.
  • cincysji
    Options
    I Have never been a big fan of any sweets really.......so that make my life a little easier, but chips and other salty foods they are my true downfall. :(
  • ChelsG77
    ChelsG77 Posts: 35
    Options
    Store bought cake...yuck!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    CAKES COOKIES AND ALL THAT STUFF!
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I don't care for sweets, I love chips every once in a while.. But packaged sweets nope. Hate brownies hate honey buns tasty cakes.. Hate chocolate ... Hate ice cream ew. What got me in this mess? F*qin soda :noway: after switching to water .. Psh who knew itd be that Ez don't think I'm ever drinking soda again only thing worth some liquid cals is coffee .. I love coffee:drinker:
  • KStambulic
    KStambulic Posts: 131
    Options
    Beer, smoked oysters, marshmallows and bbq chips.
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I agree with a lot of the ones mentioned already (Hamburgers, fruity/chewy/gummy candy, beer, any cheap mass produced snack cakes) so I'll add a few I haven't seen yet;

Onion rings
    Juice of any kind
    Funnel Cake
    Roast Beef, Corned beef and Pastrami
    Cole Slaw
    Grape Jelly
    Biscuits and Gravy
    Sweet Tea
    Original Krispy Kreme doughnuts
    Cotton Candy
    That fake orange 'nacho' cheese

I could probably list a million more!
  • fithannafit
    Options
    I don't like soda or hotdogs. I could easily do without ever having chips again. There are lots of candies I don't like either. Processed cheese is disgusting! Especially when its spreadable! Blech
  • Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    Twinkies! YUCK....But give me a box of those hostess white powdered donuts with rasberry filling & I'll eat the whole box in a day! Good thing they are so hard to find.