Replies

• melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Will walking count?
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    awww I'm so sorry, my 5k tomorrow will be for her :)

Thank you so much!
  • reese66
    Options
    Will walking count?

Of course, she would love that too!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I am heartbroken over your loss. I will bike an extra 4 miles for Andy tomorrow morning.
  • reese66
    Options
    I am heartbroken over your loss. I will bike an extra 4 miles for Andy tomorrow morning.

Thank you so much!
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your loss. But I do accept you challenge...in a walking format. As I walk my puppies tomorrow morning I will be praying for you and your family. Blessings!!
  • AngelofMusic13
    AngelofMusic13 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'll run tomorrow for her. Very sorry for your loss :(
  • reese66
    Options
    Sorry about your loss. But I do accept you challenge...in a walking format. As I walk my puppies tomorrow morning I will be praying for you and your family. Blessings!!

Thank you so much, you don't know how much all the support means to us!
  • reese66
    Options
    I'll run tomorrow for her. Very sorry for your loss :(

Thank you, she would love all the attention.
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear that Reese. Tom is my 6k day but for Andy I will make a 10k
  • cariandy
    cariandy Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I will run with my pup, (almost always do!) for Andy tomorrow..so sorry for your loss. This is a very hard day. Nice that you are thinking of something to do in her memory. :')
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    So, so sorry for your loss! I will do at least 3 for you tomorrow! Might not be all running, but I will get it done!
  • reese66
    Options
    You all are so amazing, trust and believe i appreciate the miles in her honor. I know she is loving the attention.
  • KimH313
    KimH313 Posts: 162
    Options
    I'm in for a few miles in the morning! I am so sorry for your loss... they are the best friends u can ever ask for :cry:
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I am running 3.1 at 8am. I will think of your Andy.
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    My daughter's name is Andie. I was running 9, but will run 10 as an extra mile for your Andy. I'm sorry for your loss.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. :cry: I'm not able to run yet, but I WILL get in at least 5 miles walking for her. I'll ask my sister and her doggie, Kodi, to join me.
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I am training for a 5k and was planning on running tomorrow. I will update when I get thru with my final mileage.
  • msrottie
    Options
    so sorry for your loss. I'm not a runner, knees won't let me, but I will walk 3 miles for your Andy.
  • reese66
    Options
    I don't know how to you thank you all enough!!! Your amazing in every sense of the word...