Fat girls and facebook?

So this guy I went to highschool with just said on his status "What's up with all these fat girls posting pictures like they're not fat or something? Whether its a head shot or whole body shot, you're still fat and shouldn't post your pictures!!"

REALLY? So now fat people can't share a photo that they're happy about? I know that we should all do what it takes to become healthy...but I feel like it's just so sad that people are this hateful. Just because someone is fat doesn't mean they aren't pretty/handsome. Even if someone isn't attractive to YOU doesn't mean they aren't to someone.

I guess this is just a rant. I believe in uplifting people, not tearing them down. I can't understand how someone can be so ruthless towards others just because of the way they look.

Replies

• MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    blocked .... sorted
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Wwwooooowwww....some people are just plain stupid.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Sounds like somebody never matured past high school. Shame to reach your peak before you can even vote. He's a jerk.
  • Some people these days
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    so hes an as$hole un freind him and move on
  • xxvogue
    xxvogue Posts: 172 Member
    He just need girls to... you know to. Since he's never gonna' have any luck with anyone in the flesh with that atitude.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    That is an immature, self-centered, and insecure person that has to put others down to make themselves feel better.
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    I was at a loss for words when I read it. I felt even more disgusted that so many people agreed. I would never encourage anyone to be obese, but I would encourage them to LOVE themselves no matter how they looked. That's the first step to bettering yourself..
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    at least fatties can lose weight. he will always be a stupid idiot.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Sounds like somebody never matured past high school. Shame to reach your peak before you can even vote. He's a jerk.
    My thoughts too. You said you went to high school with him, but not that you were friends... this could explain why. I would unfriend him myself if it bothers you and he doesn't post things you want to see to keep in touch with other friends from your high school.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Send him the douche bag of the day award, delete and block him and have a wonderful life. Easy peasy. I have no room in my life, be it real or cyber, for people like that.
  • at least fatties can lose weight. he will always be a stupid idiot.

So true!!!
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    I would have left a comment, "What's up with all these STUPID guys posting pictures like they're not retarded or something? Whether its a head shot or whole body shot, you're still Stupid and shouldn't post your pictures on Facebook"
  • wjewell
    at least fatties can lose weight. he will always be a stupid idiot.

This made me smile.
  • di2losew8
    di2losew8 Posts: 131 Member
    Well guess how many of his "friends" will delete him off their friends list….ALL OF THEM! Just because you think stupid thoughts doesn't give you the right to say them out loud!
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Oh yea? But can he do this?

Sdbyn.gif
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Reminds me of when I posted pictures from my 21st birthday. I had a near full body picture (I believe it stopped around my knees) of me in a pin-up dress posing in front of some wall decoration in the restaurant. At that time I had my settings set to "friend of friends" meaning those people could see my photos and wall. One friend of one of mine decided to comment on how fat I am and how it should be illegal for "people like you" to wear what I'd been wearing because it was revolting. I told him off, blocked him, then changed my settings.

It's the curse of the internet. Suddenly everyone has a bigger mouth and opinions that are fact and must be told to absolutely everyone no matter what. The fact that Facebook allows you to be so much more "out there" with yourself incites even more drama. Hell I've lost friends on FB just because I have a mental illness and sometimes take to expressing my bad moments in too-frequent spurts. It's just face-value drama.
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    You should update your status to say "What's up with all these stupid people posting status updates like they're not stupid or something? Just because you have fingers doesn't mean you should use them to post more stupid thoughts. Yes, this means you dumbass" and then tag him in it.

And if he did manage to keep a girl longer than the amount of time it took him to open his mouth and spout off a stupid comment she'd probably be paranoid about gaining a single pound around him. He sounds like a winner. I wouldn't wish any girl on him. He sounds truly horrible.
  • wjewell
    I will say, Myfitnesspal... It seems like nearly everyone on here is so uplifting and helpful. It's a nice little "community".. I much prefer this site and the people on it.. We may all be complete strangers...but most of us understand one another, without having to ever meet.
  • Nan_
    Nan_ Posts: 83 Member
    Please promise me he hasn't procreated......