Ladies...what is your FAV jeans brand?

Options
13»

Replies

• CharityEaton
    Options
    GAP jeans are my favorite that I have actually bought mself But thanks to my sister for giving me her Lucky jeans those are now my most favorite jeans....I 'll probably never buy a pair for myself...way to expensive for me but they are really nice jeans.
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Any kind that makes my *kitten* look good!
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    bump for later when I'm ready to buy jeans!
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Bumping for future reference. I'm stuck in Lane Bryant jeans just a little bit longer...
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    sweetheart and diva jeans.
  • astina2727
    astina2727 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I love all jeans from Rue 21, and I love american eagle jeans too.
  • WiegandS
    WiegandS Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I like premium denim brands because they fit 100% better and they last for years unlike "reasonably priced" denim brands. I particularly like J Brand, Paige, Current/Elliot and 7 For All Mankind. Before i lost weight owned most of my premium denim for about 3-4 years meanwhile my American Eagles, H&Ms, and Forvever 21 jeans were torn to shreds and lost their shape after about 8 months of wear.

To me paying 30-50 for jeans thats last one year is a waste of money when you can spend 150 and have jeans that last as long as you remain true to their size.

I get that premium denim is expensive, but if you can afford it or feel like treating yourself for bday and holidays i suggest buying a pair.
  • KelliW_runner
    KelliW_runner Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen anyone mention Lucky brand yet. I've had success with them both 30 pounds ago and now. I am also a fan of Silver.
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    I like LEI and Guess jeans the most(but I've never bought any of the super high end expensive ones :) I get the LEI and Guess from the outlets on sale LOL :) )
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    LOVE my Miss Me jeans!!! I have yet to buy a pair of Silver jeans but I plan on it soon! I know they are pretty expensive, like the Miss Me jeans! However I have a big butt, and they make it look great!! Congrats on your wake loss!!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Love Eddie Bauer jeans. They fit me perfectly. My butt looks good and they're not "mom" jeans but not super-tight either. Just can't say enough good things about them. I have several in different cuts and denim washes.

ETA: The jeans in my profile pic are one of the darker denim pairs that I have.