The most embaressing thing that has ever...

Options
what is the most embaressing thing that has ever happened to you publicly?

Ill go first :wink:

When i was about 16, i was at a water park in my tiny string bikini (mistake 1). I decided i wanted to go down the water slide as it looked very fun!(mistake 2) i climb the 20 mile hike up the umpteen hundred stairs (in my teenager mind it was like scaleing mount everest) and realized it was MUCH higher then i had anticipated i was still going down i couldnt possibly be labeled a chicken by my cousins! So down i went on my back screaming the whole way! When i came up outta the water, the little boy infront of me (about 11) was gawking at me with this red face.

I just kinda gave him this, "what?" look before i knew i was tackled by my boyfriend and taken hostage to the bathroom. I was furious! I kinda karate slapped him off me and asked him what the heck his problem was. He laughed and said "well i dont want everyone to see my girlfriend topless!" i looked down and quickly covered myself with a towel yup i gave an 11yr old boy a heartattack at the water park. I never did find my top :/

Replies

• Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    And no pics? Darn :)
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Most of my embarrassing moments seem to happen in private...though there was that time I had a panic attack at Disney World. Maybe it was just the panicking itself but it felt like everyone was looking at me, which upset me even more and made it worse. It was during a Grad Nite event; my mom worked at my high school and was invited to a Grad Nite preview event, and brought me along because she's cool. The combination of exhaustion (I'd already spent the day at Epcot with some other friends before this), dehydration, and a loud environment full of commotion and flashing lights combined and descended upon me with all of their fury. My mom *****ed out the lady at the chaperone house because she wouldn't let me in even though I was visibly upset and with an adult, and then they brought me some fruit and a Sprite because my mom told them my blood sugar was low (which was also probably true, I tend toward hypoglycemia).

But, hey, I got a hug from Ne-Yo out of it. I'd be prouder if I actually listened to Ne-Yo, or if I had been in a better mood at the time.
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    And no pics? Darn :)

Cheater!! Tell us a story :wink:
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    Most of my embarrassing moments seem to happen in private...though there was that time I had a panic attack at Disney World. Maybe it was just the panicking itself but it felt like everyone was looking at me, which upset me even more and made it worse. It was during a Grad Nite event; my mom worked at my high school and was invited to a Grad Nite preview event, and brought me along because she's cool. The combination of exhaustion (I'd already spent the day at Epcot with some other friends before this), dehydration, and a loud environment full of commotion and flashing lights combined and descended upon me with all of their fury. My mom *****ed out the lady at the chaperone house because she wouldn't let me in even though I was visibly upset and with an adult, and then they brought me some fruit and a Sprite because my mom told them my blood sugar was low (which was also probably true, I tend toward hypoglycemia).

But, hey, I got a hug from Ne-Yo out of it. I'd be prouder if I actually listened to Ne-Yo, or if I had been in a better mood at the time.

Wish i ha gotten a hug from ne-yo :)
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    Mine would be the same as most guys. Perfect situation then finishing before it really starts lol
  • Glassjaw01
    Options
    I sharted at work and was wearing white shorts
  • Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I were walking out of a restaurant during the lunch rush one day. As I took the final step onto the parking area, I ended up stepping on the hem of my (apparently) too-long skirt. I fell flat on my face, my purse went flying and spilled all of its contents all over the parking lot! Mind you, this restaurant was located on a very busy street and it so happened that cars were lined up at a stop light, there were people walking in and out of the restaurant, people standing at the bus stop directly in front of the restaurant. My daughter quickly helped me up. We picked up my crap and hurried to my car. Once in the car, I busted out laughing, as did my daughter. She was just waiting to see how I was going to react and had been restraining herself!

I promptly went home and took the whole incident out on the skirt and threw it away. This was the second time I had tripped myself up because of that skirt!
  • Lipstickandlashes
    Options
    I went for a job interview and I was wearing so much lycra (sp?) to smooth everything under my clothes. So I felt like I had my pants intact. Well I was with a friend and she couldn't stop laughing enough to tell mevwhat had happened, I kept asking her, " what are you laughing at!?" and she couldn't stop laughing. I turned around and looked at my reflection in the window to find my pants were around my ankles.. Needless to say I didn't get the job haha
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I went for a job interview and I was wearing so much lycra (sp?) to smooth everything under my clothes. So I felt like I had my pants intact. Well I was with a friend and she couldn't stop laughing enough to tell mevwhat had happened, I kept asking her, " what are you laughing at!?" and she couldn't stop laughing. I turned around and looked at my reflection in the window to find my pants were around my ankles.. Needless to say I didn't get the job haha

The same thing happened to Melissa McCarthey! She was talking about it on Ellen. haha So funny!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Damn these are rich! Hmmm tryin to think of one of mine... losing a fight in front of my girl friend... yeah that was pretty bad.
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    what is the most embaressing thing that has ever happened to you publicly?

Ill go first :wink:

When i was about 16, i was at a water park in my tiny string bikini (mistake 1). I decided i wanted to go down the water slide as it looked very fun!(mistake 2) i climb the 20 mile hike up the umpteen hundred stairs (in my teenager mind it was like scaleing mount everest) and realized it was MUCH higher then i had anticipated i was still going down i couldnt possibly be labeled a chicken by my cousins! So down i went on my back screaming the whole way! When i came up outta the water, the little boy infront of me (about 11) was gawking at me with this red face.

I just kinda gave him this, "what?" look before i knew i was tackled by my boyfriend and taken hostage to the bathroom. I was furious! I kinda karate slapped him off me and asked him what the heck his problem was. He laughed and said "well i dont want everyone to see my girlfriend topless!" i looked down and quickly covered myself with a towel yup i gave an 11yr old boy a heartattack at the water park. I never did find my top :/
    Where have you been all these years ??? I was looking to give it back to you.
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    haha, the one that comes to mind is when I was around 14 or so my mountain bike broke so I decided to take my dad's ten speed. I was biking down this path with a buddy when I saw these two cute girls up ahead walking towards us. Me, being mr. coolio, decided to ride with no hands which I never had a problem with. After we passed them, I decided to turn my head around while still riding with no hands......then.........WHAMMMMM. I did a face plant! The damn wheel had turned on me and sent me down, getting up close and personal with mr. asphalt. All I heard after that was some giggling. My pride was kicked down a little bit that day...haha
  • biscuitwelsh
    biscuitwelsh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Loudly farting during first time sex-- oh yeah-- it stunk so bad my gf hid in the bathroom
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    When I was in 6th grade, we were in an old school. A new one was being built right next to it. I was in art class and sat on a stool that had the nail tops sticking out. I sat on it and moved a little. Ripped my jeans in the butt area. Had to walk around all day with a rip in my jeans so the whole school could see my underwear. To make matters worse, we had Student of the Month awards that afternoon. Guess who won? Guess who had to walk in front of the entire school to receive their award with a rip in their butt? Yep, me. That was one day I wish I didn't win Student of the Month. :embarassed:

I'll always remember that day vividly.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    haha, the one that comes to mind is when I was around 14 or so my mountain bike broke so I decided to take my dad's ten speed. I was biking down this path with a buddy when I saw these two cute girls up ahead walking towards us. Me, being mr. coolio, decided to ride with no hands which I never had a problem with. After we passed them, I decided to turn my head around while still riding with no hands......then.........WHAMMMMM. I did a face plant! The damn wheel had turned on me and sent me down, getting up close and personal with mr. asphalt. All I heard after that was some giggling. My pride was kicked down a little bit that day...haha

I had a similiar experience except I ran into a parked car. hahahah
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    One time I was doing some shopping for a boyfriend substitute at the adult store, and my dad walks out from the video preview booths. I'm not sure who was more embarrassed, him or I! We've never spoken of that again.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    One time I was doing some shopping for a boyfriend substitute at the adult store, and my dad walks out from the video preview booths. I'm not sure who was more embarrassed, him or I! We've never spoken of that again.

Oh my godddd... I am so sorry.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options

Winner!

I farted in 5th grade class and blamed it on the boy next to me. Sorry!
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    Where have you been all these years ??? I was looking to give it back to you.

Haha YOU!!!? Well finally the mystery is solved i thought maybe the 11yr old had taken it as proof hahahaha
  • rocksyraeis
    Options

Winner!

I farted in 5th grade class and blamed it on the boy next to me. Sorry!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha