What's your goal weight reward?

Options
123457»

Replies

• jaymek92
    jaymek92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I don't particularly have a goal weight, but once I'm more comfortable with my body to the point that I'll show it if somebody wants to see it, I plan on getting a claddagh tattooed onto my ribs/stomach. I might get my belly button pierced, too.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Tattoo.
    Clothes.
    and possibly looking into surgery too but I will probably wait a year or two.
  • Alzzak
    Alzzak Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I shall eat this

bacon-burger-japan.jpg
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I want to take my kids to Disneyland and Six Flags in California. I also want to ride the roller coaster at the local adventure park here. When I was younger, I was unable to fit on the ride and had to get off. (My most embarrassing moment ever)
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Wear the girl clothes I bought ^^ . . .
  • kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I wish I could afford a new wardrobe .. my reward will be a new bikini.
  • tas3980
    tas3980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Clothes are are necessity, considering my goal is 20 kgs (45lbs) less than I am now.

I know it sounds corny but my reward will be my self confidence and love for myself again... it has been lost deep in the pits of my unhealthiness!

Although, I have three trips planned already before year end, so it would also be, I guess, being able to be more active on these trips... one treat while I am in Africa though is to take a helicopter ride over Victoria Falls! :)
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    add to my tat, new clothes and my first trip to florida EVER!!!! :)
  • bossladyday
    bossladyday Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    another tatttoo :) and new clothes :)
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    going to Florida.. never been to America before! Can't wait! get the bikini out, because we sure don't have the weather for it here in Belfast!!!
    What part of Florida?
    I have always wanted to go to Ireland. My grandparents are from there and I still have a lot of family in Ireland although I don't know what part.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    New clothes for sure and I would love to do a sexy but classy photoshoot boudoir style.
  • Miriai
    Miriai Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This is kinda dorky, but when I get to my goal weight I am going to borrow a whole bunch of my friend's wardrobe to take pictures in! She has a GORGEOUS closet full of expensive lolita dresses and I would love to see myself fit into brand sizes. I hope to buy myself one of these dresses or skirts as well!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Been buying new clothes all along(thrift stores are great!), but when I reach 50 lbs lost, I would like to go to Victoria's Secret and buy something pretty:)
  • AnnaMC1977
    AnnaMC1977 Posts: 241
    Options
    A 2 week vacation to Arizona.
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I haven't given it that much thought, but I definately think it's going to be a vacation ;)
  • llcomfort
    Options
    A trip to England and Scotland, since I will be able to sit in those small airlines sets for an exstended time without having so much pain in my legs, and I will be able to put the tray table down as well. :happy:
  • MrsLeyva11
    Options
    I have several. Pretty much all things that are fixing what having my little girl did to my body.

Including, but not limited to.. Tummy tuck, boob job, and a heck of a lot of Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy Cream.
  • MeggieMurad
    MeggieMurad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I want to go skydiving, get new clothes, and possibly a new tattoo :)
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    a new wardrobe and a tattoo- definitely. Also- a photoshoot (some of just me and some of me and my son)