From a Size 14 to a Size 2!!!

Options

Replies

• ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    wow!!!! What a change!! You look beautiful. Love the tats and song choice also. YOU ROCK!!
  • skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My only question is what was your diet like in the beginning when you first started working out and how much did it change once you realized you needed to make changes?
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    My only question is what was your diet like in the beginning when you first started working out and how much did it change once you realized you needed to make changes?

My calories have always been about the same, but it took me awhile to learn how to cook and eat right. There was def more fatty foods and high sugar sweets... But less of it. Once the weight started to come off it motivated me to make better choices and i started switching from white bread to wheat etc.... I use to eat like pizza hit every week, at least half a pizza, bread sticks, dessert and tons of pop...candy all the time... Chips...all junk and processed food.

It's changed a lot i would say. I don't drink pop or juice anymore...i eat a ton more fresh produce...i cook all the time, and real cooking not oven ready meals.... I eat breakfast now,i didn't before...i use spices instead of butter to flavor my food...i still eat all my favorite junk food, just a lot less of it.

when i say my calories were always the same, i mean since i started losing... before I used to eat at least 3,000 a day....
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I've seen your posts around the forum as well and didn't really know where you had started at. Great job!! You're living proof that just because you've had kids doesn't mean you cannot get back into terrific shape. Take a bow...well done!! :bigsmile:
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Not to be a creeper but I download your before and after photos into my "inspiration folder" when I started to take weight loss seriously. You are an amazing inspiration! Thank you for that.:flowerforyou:
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    Not to be a creeper but I download your before and after photos into my "inspiration folder" when I started to take weight loss seriously. You are an amazing inspiration! Thank you for that.:flowerforyou:

not creepy!! i feel honored :smooched:
  • teenamai
    teenamai Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You look so good! Congrats! Your hard work definitely paid off. What an inspiration you are :)
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    AMAZING! You look so good! Congrats! Your hard work definitely paid off. What an inspiration you are :)

Thank you :smile:
  • EchoKnight09
    EchoKnight09 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look like a kick-*kitten* model! Truly inspiring :flowerforyou:
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You have so much to be proud of. It's so wonderful when someone can share their accomplishments with the rest of the world as something to look forward to!! How long did it take you to lose the majority of your weight?
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    You look amazing! You have so much to be proud of. It's so wonderful when someone can share their accomplishments with the rest of the world as something to look forward to!! How long did it take you to lose the majority of your weight?

:love: I would say about 18 months...
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    bump :smokin:
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    AMAZing! Simply AMAzing! You have given my abs and butt hope!
  • amyotte1992
    amyotte1992 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration and so motivating. You should be so proud of yourself!
  • lilybear84
    Options
    bumo for later
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Wow! That was incredible. So inspiring! You're awesome!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    You rule....i mean like really rule....I love the videos! you are what this site is all about. So awesome, thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • lynn_marie68d
    Options
    SOOO proud of you girl!!!! You keep me motoivated because I know I can do it also!!!
    Thanks!
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Congrats on your amazing transformation!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!