Weekend Motivation! Down 65 lbs and counting (with picture!)

Options
2»

Replies

• rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss!! Good luck getting to whatever goal you decide is best. :)
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    you look great and so much younger. congrats
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! We have very similar figures, starting weights, etc. Best of luck as you continue to achieve your goals!
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Such an inspiration to those of us at the start of our journeys.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    WOW.....LOOK AT YOU! what an inspiration and motivational treat you are...good for you.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! I loved the 30 day shred as well...coupled with running it works wonders!
  • laurenrenee1025
    Options
    I'm 5'7" too and in high school in a size 4, i still weighed 140!! I can't imagine 130 is a sustainable weight. Plus you look fantastic at 175!! Keep up the good work!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    At 5'7, 130lbs would be pretty low.
    BTW You are rockin' 175. Good work.
  • alycat06
    alycat06 Posts: 75
    Options
    You look fabulous! And quite happy! I agree with others - ask your doctors to reevaluate the target weight. 130 seems a bit low based on your height. Keep up the good work!
  • CookieCatCatcher
    CookieCatCatcher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys - y'all are definitely helping me stay the course this weekend!

And, I think when I go for my 6 month check up, I'm going to talk to them about it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!