The LAST thing you'd want to wake up to in your room...

Options

Replies

• LilacDaffodil
    LilacDaffodil Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have woken up to find a complete stranger (man) sat next to my bed watching me sleep. I lived way out in the countryside too, so screaming wouldn't have helped. Turned out he'd come to visit my housemate, found the front door unlocked and let himself in. Managed to persuade him to go and put the kettle on then blocked my bedroom door til my houemate got back. She never left the door unlocked after that.

Also been waken by a very loud scratching which turned out to be a humongous spider millimetres from my nose climbing up the wall.

Definitely don't want to repeat either of those experiences!
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    A spider crawling on my face.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    A large fat guy named Bubba shoving a 50lb dumbbell up a little-person's rectum. With Elmo songs in the background.

Sidesteal FTW!
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    i hate those dreams where you cant move and cant wake up - terrifying. I think I saw that tv show Twin Peaks one too many times...that dude Bob or whoever it was with the stringy hair that killed Laura showed up in my dreams the other night hiding in my closet waiting to kill me, three times. ugh.

THIS! Definitely Bob. I'm a Twin Peaks freak.
  • dvnjustina
    dvnjustina Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    A bat or stinkbugs. Especially the stinkbugs. Nothing like waking up in the middle of the night with one crawling on you, and you can't swat it because it will release it's defensive smell.
  • drwgal
    drwgal Posts: 66
    Options
    I have to go with the Ex thing too! I would hate to wake up and find him in the house, however....I don't think anyone would get past the front door with my Saint Bernard :)

Besides the ex...I think I would have to say a fire or some other type of natural disaster.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    A chainsaw weilding bearsharctopus wearing a Dr. Frankenfurter cosplay.

Actually, If it was the VERY last thing I'd see since it was going to kill me, that would be pretty cool.
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    The guy from the Twilight Zone or Alfred Hitchcock's Shadow
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    a stranger
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Armed police bursting through my bedroom door
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen this photo as I cannot google for the images myself because I have panic attacks even from the pictures... but a friend of mine tells me I would die if I did so.... If this was in my room when I woke up I would probably pee myself and then die of a heart attack or something.

evil-clown.jpg

Oh ****t

I have to agree with this one.

I'm not fond of termites or roaches either.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    A mouse, or a bat flying around. *shudders*
  • camelothosting
    camelothosting Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    thats simple,.

MY EX WIFE.... I did that long enough,
  • machinka33
    Options
    True story ....a scorpion on my pillow inches from my head inside my bedroom ....downfall when living in Arizona !!
  • wymanic
    wymanic Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Zombie!!
    Awww You stole mine! Guess great minds think alike! Zombie Apocaylpse---Walking dead or 25 Days Later style!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    big1.jpg
  • pikselinka
    pikselinka Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    This is going to be drastic:

Number one thing I'd HATE to wake up to ... clothes on my face that have puke all over ... otherwise not mine pets (not allowed in my room).
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Definitely my soon to be ex...even fully clothed would be the last thing...UGH!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    A man OTHER than my husband, lol.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    A psycho with a knife standing over me might be high on that list.

Zombie about to rip open my flesh.

Aliens....