Which "bad food" are you thankful you don't enjoy?

Options

Replies

• SibylDiane
    SibylDiane Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    don't really care for chocolate. I don't hate it, but I never really think about wanting it and it doesn't tempt me.
    I also don't like most fast food generally, so that's another potential temptation to scratch off the list. I also don't have a taste for alcohol.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Nutella.

^^^this...I think it is disgusting.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm not much into deep-fried anything. It's just too much oil, too heavy, blech. I'd rather have grilled chicken than fried chicken.
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Cake. Not a cake fan, but icing...thats a different story!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Sure, I know some of us hate broccoli, brussel sprouts or cabbage! But is there a "bad food" (i,e high calorie and/or fat and/or deep fried/processed) that many love but you don't care for?

For me, I don't care much for French fries. Coming from a self proclaimed fast food junkie, this is somewhat surprising, even to me! So instead of the fries, I used to get another burger... not exactly a better choice! Now I get a salad with my one burger :)

Anything that comes from the bakery - basically in that category of foods, I get extremely sick. It caused significant cardiac problems for me and thanks to allergy testing, I got rid of them last year. For one year, this coming September, I will have completely eliminated any risk of heart attack or diabetes - and the most important part, no more allergic reactions and sensitivities..
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I don't like sour candies, fried fish cakes,root beer,wine and beer.
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    Corn dogs are gross :sick:
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I hate beer ..... sometimes I feel like I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't drink it!
    This and oreo cookies, chocolate ice cream, chocolate milk, shredded coconut(probably not a bad food - love fresh coconut). I've been told that I am unAmerican for not liking oreo cookies! LOL!
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Options
    cookies, cakes, (but i'll swallow a whole cheesecake though!), pie....
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian, so all meat of any kind. I wouldn't eat potato chips if they were the last food left on the Earth. Same goes for cotton candy, all gummy/fruity candy and marshmallows. I don't particularly care for mayo and fruit-based pies either.
  • aubreykkkk
    aubreykkkk Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Mayonnaise and meat
  • Simonino
    Simonino Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I don't like mayonnaise :)
  • lapinu390
    lapinu390 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Mayonnaise :D
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options
    Kentucky Fried Chicken.. Realised this week it's just a bucket of oil/fat... Yuk!!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    French fries and Pop
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    FRIED BREAD YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
  • nat1cat
    nat1cat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Pork rinds.
  • adorability
    adorability Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Chips and fries.
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I'm a veggie so no sausage rolls, pies and limited amount of burgers - I should be as thin as a rake lol
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Soda is too carbonated for me :huh: so on the rare occasions that I do have it, I have to water it down!