Serious supporters

Options
13»

Replies

• hightown60
    Options
    Good job!, I am new here too! Feel free to add me, would love the company along the way...good for a laugh . Keep going and pass some motivation on to me yay
  • loggymcwoggy
    loggymcwoggy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I'm new to this site. Finally accepted that I need to lose weight, and need to stop making excuses!
    Looking at everyone in the success stories is really inspiring. Having seen the amount people have been able to lose and how amazing they look has really given me motivation to start doing something!
    Babymine55 what you have lost is incredible and really motivating!

What I am prone to doing is trying to do too much too quickly, setting unrealistic goals and then giving up completely.
    Having input all my data my first target is to lose 5lbs by the end of Sept 2012. That doesn't seem unreasonable.
    I know I am going to need help in keeping my motivation up, but it seems like this site is just what I needed.

Sorry about the long post!
  • babymine55
    babymine55 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    FR sent. Everybody's been warned of my smarty-pants self! Lol
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss so far, its a long journey but so worth it and made easier with support. Feel free to add me.
  • babymine55
    Options
    Hey guys. I'm new to this site. Finally accepted that I need to lose weight, and need to stop making excuses!
    Looking at everyone in the success stories is really inspiring. Having seen the amount people have been able to lose and how amazing they look has really given me motivation to start doing something!
    Babymine55 what you have lost is incredible and really motivating!

What I am prone to doing is trying to do too much too quickly, setting unrealistic goals and then giving up completely.
    Having input all my data my first target is to lose 5lbs by the end of Sept 2012. That doesn't seem unreasonable.
    I know I am going to need help in keeping my motivation up, but it seems like this site is just what I needed.

Sorry about the long post!

Welcome!! And, I (as I'm sure as have others) have been there...still have days/weeks/moments like that. I mentioned this earlier today, but, it fits well here too: I was always told growing up, 'mind your pennies and your dollars will take care of themselves'. I find this to be ABSOLUTELY true of LONG TERM weigh loss success!! Mind your ounces and pounds, your goals, short term and long term will come!!
  • akafede
    akafede Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Argentinian but I live in Spain right now and I'm new at MFP so, feel free to add me.
  • lorettakay
    lorettakay Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Way to go......you're looking great!:smile:
  • mystiqaleyes
    mystiqaleyes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow.. that is so wionderful.. I just joined this site three weeks (and six lbs lost) ago). Please add me as | too am looking for others for support. I could use some laughs along the way as well! I am so glad I found this site as it seems to be what I need. :smile:
  • babymine55
    Options
    Congrats on the 6 pounds! That's a fantastic start! FR sent.
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're a superstar! I'd be happy to be friends.
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    wow thats amazing feel free to add x
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    I will add you all if you let me. I am a positive person and show support to anyone who needs it!
  • knight76306
    knight76306 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job!

I lost 110+ pounds, but have gained some back. Not been handling stress very well. I agree - support is critical.

Feel free to add me to!
  • princesskv30
    Options
    I'm new to this site so feel free to add me :)
  • babymine55
    Options
    ;) it would seem I'm at my daily limit for requesting friends...who knew they had one. Ha!!

I would love to add anyone who would like to be mutually supportive ...and with a good sense of humor (or that can promise to not take seriously when I open mouth and insert foot) ;)

Send a FR if you would like. :D