What is everyone's goal this week?

Options

Replies

• sanfjones
    Options
    My goal this week is to lose 6 pounds by adding exercise into my diet plan. I have lost 9 lbs by following my diet very closely. I am actually givng myself 2 weeks to get under 180 lbs. good luck to everyone!
  • dmclement917
    Options
    To get back on the path this week since I kinda got off of it these past couple of days. My goal is to complete the level 1 of 30 day shred that I started last week!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Will:
    Runs 2, 3 week 1 of 5K to 10K.
    Shred to week 2 by the end of the week.

Might:
    Get at least one good ride in.
    Maybe a day in the gym - not settled enough to start lifting but a nice way to complement Shred.
    Might run with my daughters.
  • xPocahontas
    Options
    No binging/purging (I did this today)

Eat 1000-1500 Cals a day
  • xdieselx
    xdieselx Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to start training again! I have been very lazy in the last 3 weeks and barely did anything and i still have some fat to burn so i gotta start again! I need to find my inner motivation again!

At least i have been eating well in those last few weeks and didnt gain weight!
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    main thing is not let my body get best of me so that i dont excersice and instead of going over points in calories for the day i want to go under calories for the day
  • RachelG101
    RachelG101 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    To lose 2lbs and to exercise 3 mornings this week before work. This is all new to me but lost 3lbs last week - my first week. Happy with that :)
  • JennafurC
    JennafurC Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Lose some of the baggage I came home with from a delicious cruise
  • janrarey
    janrarey Posts: 10
    Options
    To continue doing Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution Phase 2 weeks 5 & 6. To make sure I eat at least 1300 to 1500 calories a day even if I am not hungry, and to hope the scale goes down at least 1 pound.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    To plank for a whole minute and wall sit for a whole minute! I think they're doable goals. =)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Lose some of the baggage I came home with from a delicious cruise

I've changed my weekly goal to going on a delicious cruise...
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi I want to lose more than a pound this week:bigsmile:
  • nixism
    nixism Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    To complete 2 weights workouts this week and 4 intense cardio sessions.
    I want to also see my weight come down on the scales, it hasn't so far since joining MFP.
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    To do the 30DS a few more times this week (I'm easing into it) and lose 3lbs or more by next weekend. I stayed put this week so would really love to get back on track with a loss.

Lets do this everyone :D
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Dust off the gym access card and get back to building muscle. I have lost all the weight and body fat I need to. Now it's time to see if I want to set the bar a little higher, work a little harder at going beyond maintenance. Good luck in all of your goals.
  • MizzTweezy
    MizzTweezy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I want to make it to Onederland! Don't know if I will make it this week, but I'm sure going to try!
  • lifescircle
    Options
    To plank for a whole minute and wall sit for a whole minute! I think they're doable goals. =)

Oh, Thank you.
    This a good one for me. Last week, I started doing plank immediately when I get up... roll out of bed onto the floor. I'm up to 45 seconds so 60 should be doable for me this week. I will add in the wall sitting too. I haven't done that in months.
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    To keep my sodium below 1800mg every day. Of all the diets, a low sodium one must be the hardest!
  • unicornsXglitter
    Options
    1. Log food everyday, including this coming Saturday/Sunday
    2. Reduce sugar intake

Hope I can do it. Good luck everyone.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I have a few of them:

- Start tracking my calories again (I thought I'd try to stop, to reduce stress. That was a bad idea. I quickly started eating way too much again).
    - Start the Runner's Handbook 13-week program
    - Stick to my new marco of 40% carbs, 30% fat, 30% protein.