What is everyone's goal this week?

Options
13»

Replies

• virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Add a bit more weight training in between all my cardio!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    To do a better job with my calories and not go over my calorie intake.Also to keep doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred dvd every other day and go back to doing the Brazil Butt Lift dvds as well.I plan to do the BBL program at least 3 days a week.
  • AlabasterVerve
    AlabasterVerve Posts: 3,171 Member
    Options
    The same old, same old. To exercise and eat as much good food as I can in order to lose as much weight as I can -- the faster the better.
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    My goal is to step up my workout and incorporate some morning exercise along with evening exercise. Work the abs a little more an I also am gonna cut back on the coffee this week.
  • michmill98
    Options
    To eat better than I did this weekend! Friday night was planned (and earned with working out, cleaning, and mowing all in the same day) but the rest of the weekend has been complete chaos in terms of food!

Plus this is my crazy week at work in terms of deadlines and meetings. Must get motivated to move away from the computer and into the kitchen to start prepping food so I'm not raiding the catering leftovers and/or vending machine.
  • bbbeaverson
    bbbeaverson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get my eating back under control. The past few weeks I have been overshooting my calorie goal by quite an amount so this week I would be very happy if I could go the whole week not breaking my limit. :)
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    To get back on track with loggging and lose at least 1lb by next sumday!

same here need to get back at it!!!
  • only1tcb
    only1tcb Posts: 23
    Options
    My goal is to jog 3 miles at least 3 times this week.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    to eat better....and lose 2 pounds...that would be spectacular!!! but again next weekend ANOTHER BBQ/PARTY ...ughhhh they are hard to keep in check lol
  • brendas026
    brendas026 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    To loose 3 pounds this week and finally be 140 exactly, my goal weight is 110. Still have 33 pounds to go so this is totally doable.
  • Jerry1001
    Jerry1001 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Make it to 50 lbs. lost
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get over this cold kicking my *kitten* =(
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    do 10,000 steps at least 1 day
    eat at least 1200 calories every day especially the day I pack up my mom's old apartment (she moved).
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    try and do some form of exercise daily iv let rain stop play far too much (especially considering i will tell people who complain about the rain that they live in the wrong country... being less of a hypocrite is high on the list too...)

take advantage of the veggie garden more often :)
    x
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    To run three days this week, my usual shorts runs before school, plus a longer run on the weekend - been skipping that long one for the past few weeks.

And to continue my quest to find myself some heavier weights for the days in between. :tongue:
  • carolebville
    carolebville Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    To get up and out of bed by 5:15 a.m. and hit the streets for a 2.5 mile walk each morning before work....for at least 4 out of 5 work days. Then, to get up and out of bed by 7:00 a.m. on Saturday & Sunday to do my 5 mile walk each weekend day. Gotta get going before it starts snowing. Then I'll be banished to my treadmill for the winter; just not the same as the great outdoors! :cry:
  • gracieabem
    gracieabem Posts: 211
    Options
    This week I'm trying something different, just because. I'm upping my calories from 1600 to 1900 but not eating my exercise calories back.

I'm not weighing myself all week.

I'm going to not eat anything from the bakery I work at.

I'm going to make a nice apple/fruit crumble for a treat on Thursday.

I'm going to keep my running schedule up and do 11km for my long run.
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Log everyday and exercise at least 3x.
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    To get in a session of 30DS in everyday, avoid sugar as much as possible and get in three 45 minute cardio sessions!
  • vegmomma
    vegmomma Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I want to run 3x on the treadmill this week. Another 5k coming up in Oct. and I have to kick butt in this one.

Also, stick to my diet. I've been veering off the last few days.