Which "bad food" are you thankful you don't enjoy?

Replies

• Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    I don't care for doughnuts. I will eat the Bavarian custard filled ones, but that's a very rare occasion. I wish I didn't care for sweets.. I would be good! :)
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Pork! Anything Pork!
  • cuarrech
    cuarrech Posts: 118 Member
    Almost all pre-packaged foods or anything that's made with or fried in standard industry vegetable oils unless it's heavily flavored to disguise it (and I try to reject those just on principle). I can taste the oil and it tastes yucky and rancid to me. Stuff fried in suet, lard or tropical oils, though.. yum.
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Chocolate & now soda.
  • hippy2skippy
    hippy2skippy Posts: 98 Member
    Icecream!
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    fried chicken. its actually my least favorite food. then spaghetti. its mosty a texture/messiness thing.
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Gummy candies, Doritos, snack cakes and beer.
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    I hate Twinkies ..they are the cockroach of food..that's so far from natural it's scary and they taste awful
    I just saw one of these for the first time when I went on holiday to the US.... I couldn't even get my self to taste them.... So vlie.... And artificial... I also didn't like the salt and sugar together ... Just seemed wrong to me! Pancakes, bacon and syrup... Weird!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    gin
    i gag every time i see someone drinking it:drinker:
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,404 Member
    most pork

Salty Snacks

Beer

name brand cookies/snack cakes (oreo...yuck!!!!)

fruity gummy or chewy candy

Glad to see another guy who isn't a beer lover.
    I normally get strange looks from other dudes when I pass on a drink.

It is a sad standard that males have on other males that "drinking beer makes you masculine" and if you turn one down, or drink a "cocktail" or a sweet drink - the judgement is there.

Im actually an addictions counsellor and I teach clients about this unfair standard.
  • brendas026
    brendas026 Posts: 68 Member
    all fast food you have to force feed me that to eat it, I enjoy and ice cream and hard chocolate, I could live on this! That has been the main culprit to all my baby weight gain. I have a sweet tooth so food I dont care, I could have desert everyday only as food.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Beef! I would seriously throw up if someone made me eat a hamburger or a steak! I don't eat any meat, but beef is the worst to me.
  • healthynotthin
    healthynotthin Posts: 223 Member
    I actually can't stand either soda or donuts. And I'm so grateful!
  • buckystars
    buckystars Posts: 129 Member
    Bacon. I hate bacon. Blech.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Tirimisu (sp?) and flan...
  • I don't like fried foods, McDonald/Burger King/Wendy's about a majority of the fast food joints. I'll go to one if I have to but I try to look for Subways/ Chic-fil-a/Arby's. I don't Mayo either yuck!
  • liquorice! D;
  • aree2525
    aree2525 Posts: 38 Member
    beer, wine -none of those, cheese, cake, packaged cookies/cakes/pastries- they are tasteless and not worth the calories for no taste.
    My husband hates grease- so grease on hamburgers/ hotdogs/ pizza/ chicken/ fried good. I never thought about it till I saw him removing it all or patting it dry with a paper towel. -Now I think about it. Thank you Baby for helping me be more healthy.
  • rgf95
    rgf95 Posts: 2,416 Member
    not a fan - at all - of the Twinkies family inc. Snowballs but excluding Hostess cupcakes. Bread pudding and rice pudding make me want to gag.