The LAST thing you'd want to wake up to in your room...

Options

Replies

• gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    My ex standing over me at 3 oclock in the morning watching me sleep... oh wait, that really happened.

How about this... anything to do with a spider. For years I had recurring giant spider dreams the size of a human.
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen this photo as I cannot google for the images myself because I have panic attacks even from the pictures... but a friend of mine tells me I would die if I did so.... If this was in my room when I woke up I would probably pee myself and then die of a heart attack or something.

evil-clown.jpg

Oh ****t
    wow ... that is scary.... I am now traumatized
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    big1.jpg
    not as bad as the clown but this would not be fun .... BTW ... how big is this guy? If dinnerplate size .. that it would be close to clown scary
  • DarlingThief
    DarlingThief Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That doctor splicer that shows up out of nowhere in the fog filled Painless Dental room in Bioshock. Seriously, he's just chilling behind you but it's scary as f*&k.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Any type of spider. I'd rather have a snake than a spider. Seriously.
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    heehaw.jpg
  • Sharon_73
    Sharon_73 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My ex-husband. Or a snake. Wait....they are the same! LOL
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Lee Corso and Kirk Herbstreet making out, while the VT marching band plays "stick it in, stick it in, stick it in"
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Umm, rapist or murderer.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    My ex-husband. Or a snake. Wait....they are the same! LOL
    Hahahahahaha!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Definitely my ex...
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    No memory of the night before....

OR a Tiger
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    A clown ! As in the movie "It". That would scare the crap out of me.
  • newCourtney
    newCourtney Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    A large fat guy named Bubba shoving a 50lb dumbbell up a little-person's rectum. With Elmo songs in the background.

Wow.....where did YOU grow up?
  • caslyn3
    caslyn3 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen this photo as I cannot google for the images myself because I have panic attacks even from the pictures... but a friend of mine tells me I would die if I did so.... If this was in my room when I woke up I would probably pee myself and then die of a heart attack or something.

evil-clown.jpg

I am with you here. If I woke up to "IT", I would just die right then and there.
  • caslyn3
    caslyn3 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    * I wish we could "like" peoples post.. LOL some of you are hilarious! *
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    big1.jpg

What...the...hell kind of spider is that, and where do they live so I can make sure I never move there?
  • shellyscott0804
    shellyscott0804 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    A clown.
    Naked, but with the big clown shoes, the orange wild wig, full makeup and a smile.
    Sporting wood.

Well I know what I'll be having nightmares about tonight. Thanks!!??!!
  • hbundz
    hbundz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have an insane fear of spiders....a few months ago i woke up and though I saw one on my pillow...it was huge I often wake up freaking out about spiders and my husband laughs at me so I thought it was just another episode of that. I kinda shook off my pillow and then tried to go back to sleep. The next morning after I had showered and got ready I ran back up to my room and went in my bathroom to find my lipstick and there on the wall by the toilet was this huge freakin spider, the same one I had convinced myself was a dream!!!!! I screamed so much my teenage son woke up from the basement and came up to see if someone was killing me. He was my hero and got rid of the spider. I slept with my light on for weeks after that. I did manage to snap a pic just to proove to my husband it was real!!! YIKES the last thing I would want to wake up to in my room would be another spider like that, especially coming face to face with it on my pillow. I still wonder if it crawled on me......uuugggg
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    Freddy Krueger.... booooo