bachlorette party suggetions?????

2»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Just don't make her wear a penis hat like my lovely friends did when giving me a bachelorette party!!!

You know....usually I would be surprised by that....but given it is Tam (you wild child you), it seems pretty appropriate.

:wink: :laugh: :laugh:

(love you mean it Tami!)

Mmhmm!! It wouldn't have been SO bad but it was a baseball cap and the "hair" surrounding the "genitalia" was old and gray! I waslike "You could have given me a cap with young bits on it!!".......AND they had a t-shirt with condoms stapled to it!! I mean, really........do I LOOK like that kind of girl? I was waiting for a little tiara with a veil stapled! Torture, pure torture!!!
  • TamTastic
    For my friend's bachelorette party, they hired a male stripper named Anaconda........and I assume an explanation is not necessary!!!

When I was a stripper I went by the name 'Tadpole' :indifferent:

I didn't get a whole lot of work for some reason.....:cry:

(God, I already regret posting that.....)

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :huh:
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    They stapled condoms to my veil I had to wear!!! one for every size from "anacondas"to "tadpoles" aka sgtvincible. The funner the party the better!!!! and I am loving all the ideas so far.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    They stapled condoms to my veil I had to wear!!! one for every size from "anacondas"to "tadpoles" aka sgtvincible. The funner the party the better!!!! and I am loving all the ideas so far.

Ouch.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member

Ouch.

awww... :noway: wrong...

it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean!
  • runawaybride
    OWN IT!!!:laugh:
  • TamTastic

LOL!! That is funny! Sounds a lot like my party.
  • sgtinvincible
    Sheesh the things I will do for a laugh.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • runawaybride
    or like my husband's friend says who is at least 5'3 mind you --IT may not hit bottom but it sure raises hell on the sides LOL LOL:laugh:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    my friends gave me fun little bridesmaid stuff. I had a red veil with devil horns to wear and a stick that had feathers on one side, and a whip on the other! I ended up whipping everyone in sight after too many cocktails and eventually broke the whip on a cop.... luckily, small town cops have a sense of humor and didn't taze me to death.

We also had a checklist (have a guy draw a pic on the small of your back, have a guy named *husband's name* buy you a drink, show some strangers your "O" face....)

And, someone gave me a candy necklace and the candies were shaped like penises. I had strangers biting on my neck all night! Hilarious! Have fun, and remember to do things that SHE will like to do, not what the crowd will want her to do...
  • TamTastic
    or like my husband's friend says who is at least 5'3 mind you --IT may not hit bottom but it sure raises hell on the sides LOL LOL:laugh:
    LMAOOO!!
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Well for my bachlor party I have the perfect plan.... All my clan and her clan are planning on going up to vegas, going out to some nice resturant for dinner, maybe go see a show. Then well probably part ways for awhile, go get a little crazy and of course drunk as a sailor ( its vegas, and my buds and I havent all been togeter at once in years!) then when the sun comes up I can go back to my fiance as "Anaconda" that evening, and get lucky! :wink: I figure why go home empty handed when you don't have to.

We love vegas, and its not the same without her there( cue the ews and awes ) being thats where we actually became "offical" after meeting in maui, then I flew out to see her a month later to goto my first "seaworld". Yea Im not going to put you all through the coals of hearing my little lottery, I mean romance.

Frankly I really don't care for strippers, I've been to a strip club twice, Both time were right before I went to Iraq and other places overseas and it just leaves me with an empty feeling. My last experience was terrible, I'm glad I was drunk and just bar hopping. I'm not for kissing a random girl when going out already as thats in my book wrong ( I'm old fashioned I guess ) and shes the same way, she can goto strip clubs all she wants I don't care, as long as she saves some bills for mea the the end of the night :)

I would do what ever falls in line with your style that is not going to make you feel akward. I am sure I will end up at a strip club sometime through the night, but not really by choice, just going with the whole group. Im all about eatting ( why Im on this website to began with! ), drinking my butt off, walking the strip, bartering with the "flappers" with there woman for 89 dollars just to mess ith them ( I give them other womans cards from other flappers!) playing the pennie slots, and rouette, and then getting lucky in Vegas:bigsmile:
  • sgtinvincible
    LOL.

This story is highly inappropriate, but a marine buddy told me and it completely cracked me up.

Apparently in the 80's he and his buddy were stationed in the Philipines. They were walking through a rough part of town and was propositioned by a local hooker. His buddy (in true marine machismo fashion) whips it out and says 'How much for this and a whole lot of pleasure?' The hooker rolls her eyes and answers, 'Something that small? Who you think you gonna pleasure with that?' The marine grins and says 'Me.'

ROFL. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, I thought it was funny.
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    You can play this pretty much anywhere, even a Mexican restaurant while you're waiting for the food. Bring lots of tissue paper (the kind you wrap presents with, and rolls of scotch tape), while you're waiting for the food to come you get into teams of 2 or more. Each team pick a person for a model and the other dress her in a wedding gown with the tissue paper and scotch tape only. Then they have to model their gown by walking through the restaurant, the team that gets the most applause wins.
  • runawaybride
    :laugh: LOL
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    My friends and I just laughed our *kitten*'$ off and it's great fun. Everyone at the restaurant got involved including the waiters and waitresses. We even got comments from the other diners that it was the most fun they ever had having dinner out (of course you will have to make sure that it's a fun festive place that won't mind a bunch of laughing women who are about to pee their pants), a couple of margaritas will help the models. And embarressing your friends (the models) is alway fun.
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    LOL.

This story is highly inappropriate, but a marine buddy told me and it completely cracked me up.

Apparently in the 80's he and his buddy were stationed in the Philipines. They were walking through a rough part of town and was propositioned by a local hooker. His buddy (in true marine machismo fashion) whips it out and says 'How much for this and a whole lot of pleasure?' The hooker rolls her eyes and answers, 'Something that small? Who you think you gonna pleasure with that?' The marine grins and says 'Me.'

ROFL. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, I thought it was funny.

:laugh: