What is one thing you completely hate?

Options

Replies

• Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I hate that I have MS.
    I love that MS made me think about getting healthy and taking care of myself.
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    i hate when people talk way too loudly at the gym so everyone can hear their super important conversation. i love a good steak. rare please!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    being lonely

and why did eonline change it's format it's HORRIBLE TO LOOK AT! ARRGH
  • hpuzzetti
    Options
    my number one top i hate things- would be bad parents. parents who keep having babies when they cannot afford the first. parents who put themselves first before their children. parents who do drugs and drink when they have babies at home to tend to. parents who would rather go out and party instead of being at home with their kids.
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    being lonely

and why did eonline change it's format it's HORRIBLE TO LOOK AT! ARRGH

I second e! especially their iPhone app...I just deleted it, I couldn't take it anymore!

I can't stand when people make something plural that's not - like Krogers (it is KROGER...ugh.). Also can't stand when people can't live within their means and have to constantly ask others for money.

One thing I love - coffee. It is the nectar of the Gods.
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    I hate killers.
    I love sex AND all animals!
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    I hate the phrases 'yolo' and 'true bro'

I love being rewarded.

I am old WHAT Is yolo?
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    At this moment, working out!:laugh:
  • witchmoon
    Options
    Ok completely HATE when people abuse thier power, or bullying. :grumble:

And absolutley LOVE when my kids are in the same room laughing togather! :heart:
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I hate how college is so damn expensive and the people with rich parents that get to go to college don't use their time wisely at all.

I love the smell of burning leaves, and halloween! Yes, the movie and the holiday lol
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    Hate cheaters. Love honesty.
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Nothing ...:smile:
  • stockholmhasago
    Options
    People that chew with their mouth open and any sort of wet, lip smacking sounds. Instant rage.
  • camrunner
    camrunner Posts: 363
    Options
    I "hate" when people casually throw around the word 'hate.'
  • nangel4u
    nangel4u Posts: 119
    Options
    I hate fake people also...ugh!!!! it just makes me sick to even look at them!!!!
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I dislike noisy eaters with a passion, the sounds make me want to shout and scream at them as well as feeling physically violent. I love the feeling after a good day of controlled and balanced eating.
  • heather_huggins
    heather_huggins Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    let's see, i hate bad drivers, people who lie to cover their *kitten* (then eventually get caught), people who think they're better than everyone else, rude people, one word texts when you're trying to have a legit conversation and when people burp like right in my face (it's disgusting)

i love when i get compliments from the people i take care of at work (i work in a supervised living facility for people w/ mental health problems) i just love it when they say stuff like "i love you heather" or "you're so nice" (there's one lady who says "i lub you header" cuz she has a speech impediment but it's so adorable) just simple things like that make me realize what i'm doing is totally worth it. :)
  • Briantime
    Briantime Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I guess my biggest pet peeve is people who come driving by with thundering stereos or open pipe, super loud motorcycles.

Can't these people enjoy their music or riding without invading my space? I know they think the world revolves around them, but really it doesn't...
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I hate when people post over and over how they messed up again or how they are busting there azz and eating everything right and not losing anything when they have 100 lbs to lose and have been trying for months and are down 2 lbs
    (not being mean here or insensitive but just because you log in here dosnt mean it is magic)

I love when people are totally thrilled when they log any loss or accomplish the smallest goals

OK I KNOW LET ME HAVE IT
  • Sistanorfolk
    Options
    I hate backstabber...but love me some Eddie Murphy