I'm Ready To Give Up

Options

Replies

• DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I ate 7k over maintenance each day so I get it.....I deserve it. I'm just pissed. How do you keep from doing that? I mean don't you ever want to eat without counting every calorie.....and yeah...It's not just the scale.....I also took measurements and gained like 6".....and not in the "good way"
    I believe liposuction is your only option. Best start pinchin' those pennies.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    maybe you just have to take a monstrous poop =)
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    In order to gain 8 actual pounds of fat you would have had to eat at a surplus of 7,000 calories a day for that 4 days.

It's highly unlikely that this weight gain is all fat, in fact a lot of it is probably water retention - did you eat a lot of salty food while on vacation, or not drink as much water as usual (or both!?)?

Drink plenty of water for a couple of days, stick with your routine, and you'll probably see most or all of that 8 pounds vanish as mysteriously as it appeared.
    You haven't seen this fat *kitten*'s diary. Seriously, what a chunker.

Wow...

No...she's right........I am..... But I love food.....
    The key is you have to put everything in a blender before consuming it. That cuts the calories by a third. Get with the program, buddy.
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I ate 7k over maintenance each day so I get it.....I deserve it. I'm just pissed. How do you keep from doing that? I mean don't you ever want to eat without counting every calorie.....and yeah...It's not just the scale.....I also took measurements and gained like 6".....and not in the "good way"

Well, for one thing, cut out the fast food! That will help knock down the calories. Pack your own lunches. :) And if you do get fast food, choose one entree, not several. Keep going. And if you're going to love food, love exercise MORE. :)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

What about those wraps they do at parties and stuff? I heard they are cheaper and melt the fat away.
  • Sthrncupcake
    Sthrncupcake Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You have done such an amazing job...you have entirely too much invested to just give up! Sounds ( and looks like )you had a great vacation...jsut get back at it...this place is a wonderful for encouragement and support. You got this...you can't give up now! btw- we ALL have days like yours!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    In order to gain 8 actual pounds of fat you would have had to eat at a surplus of 7,000 calories a day for that 4 days.

It's highly unlikely that this weight gain is all fat, in fact a lot of it is probably water retention - did you eat a lot of salty food while on vacation, or not drink as much water as usual (or both!?)?

Drink plenty of water for a couple of days, stick with your routine, and you'll probably see most or all of that 8 pounds vanish as mysteriously as it appeared.

this!
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    It's a sodium thing~ trust me I did the same thing on vacation! Don't give up- look how far you have come!
  • Jacwhite22
    Options

this!

Did you read my follow up? I did eat 7k over maintenance each day...the food is just so good.
  • roflcopter72
    Options
    wow, thanks so much for posting that! i've been really up and down lately with my weight, even though i'm trying my hardest to eat well. this gives me hope! i really need to cut down on my salt.
  • AverageAngel
    AverageAngel Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    This probably happened to you because you ate grains .
    Sha.. that just happened to me in July.. 182, to 191. 3 days. took a week to get the bloat off. But the lesson I learned: 3months of no grain will JACK YOU UP after one open face sammich. And maybe a little to much fire water.. Chin up, walk it off, with a LARGE glass of tea.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options

What about those wraps they do at parties and stuff? I heard they are cheaper and melt the fat away.
    Wraps just press the fat in really tight. In a week, it'll be all jiggly again. Course, if you're too cheap for lipo, you can just shove a vacuum in your side and do it the old fashioned way. Try to avoid siphoning out your internal organs.
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options

Those work! I've also tried that thing with the needles. I forget what they call it...

Heroin! That's it! Took the pounds right off and really cut the cravings (for food). Good luck!
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Haha. I ate like a cow on my weeklong vacation to Mexico and lost 3 lbs and an inch in my waist.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Ya know...on second thought...you have let me down. I will no longer try to be the 2nd best cross dressing roller derby competitor. I think you have let down cross dressing roller derbiersers across the county and the entire U.S. and possibly America.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    Ya know...on second thought...you have let me down. I will no longer try to be the 2nd best cross dressing roller derby competitor. I think you have let down cross dressing roller derbiersers across the county and the entire U.S. and possibly America.
    Jac is just one big bucket of fail.

Wtg, loser.
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    :cry: :sad:

As if I wasn't already upset enough with myself.
  • 18guyhornet
    18guyhornet Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Jacwhite22 - you're just damn funny!
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    Haha. I ate like a cow on my weeklong vacation to Mexico and lost 3 lbs and an inch in my waist.

That happens when you eat nothing but grass....I am talking about eating real food. Eating cows.....not eating like a cow.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    :cry: :sad:

As if I wasn't already upset enough with myself.
    Try hookers and blow.

If that doesn't work, then congratulations on being an absolute failure.