I'm Ready To Give Up

Options
13»

Replies

• Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    :cry: :sad:

As if I wasn't already upset enough with myself.

u SHOULD BE. I bought my pink chaps 31 days ago! Now I CANT return them
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    one phrase~

check the rules of chat!!

that's where you messed up!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    But seriously, have you people actually looked at this guy's food diary?? And not just the past four days, but the months before that. And then look at his exercise diary.

Frightening.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    But seriously, have you people actually looked at this guy's food diary?? And not just the past four days, but the months before that. And then look at his exercise diary.

Frightening.

U think its easy being a role model to the dozens and dozens of aspiring cross dressing roller derbrierers?
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    It's all water weight...all of it. No worries.

That's what I was thinking.

Its unlikely that you gained an actual 8lbs in four days.

More than likely you are retaining water from various foods that you ate (as well as food in the gut).

Go back to your routine and weigh yourself in a week.
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options

Frightening.

LOL!

I have to admit, I burst out laughing when one of his exercises was "Holy *kitten*! My legs is tired from too much cardio!"
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Haha. I ate like a cow on my weeklong vacation to Mexico and lost 3 lbs and an inch in my waist.

That happens when you eat nothing but grass....I am talking about eating real food. Eating cows.....not eating like a cow.

Woah I never realized that cows actually don't eat like cows! That just blew my mind!
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Frightening.

U think its easy being a role model to the dozens and dozens of aspiring cross dressing roller derbrierers?

Oh no, I never said that...I bet it's ridiculously difficult...

...which is why it's even more important that he eat totally clean all of the time.

Fast food is evil and will consume your very soul (especially when paired with the insane amount of cardio this guy does).
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Frightening.

...which is why it's even more important that he eat totally clean all of the time.

Fast food is evil and will consume your very soul (especially when paired with the insane amount of cardio this guy does).

THE PRESSURE!!!! I can't take it...
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    This probably happened to you because you ate grains .

no, I'm pretty sure it was sugar. sugar is bad.
    Refined sugar. Raw sugar doesn't have calories.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I don't know you but..... I think if you have the sense of humor to rollarskate in that outfit (And its the best damm oufit I've ever seen on MFP by the way!) Then maybe later today, you might be able to laugh it off a little. And, just know your retaining some water right now. Be nice to yourself for a week, drink lots of water, take it easy on the sodium... Dont give up Mr Cool Rollarskater Dude.. You can do this... :smile:
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Frightening.

THE PRESSURE!!!! I can't take it...

Oh, I'm pretty sure you can take it. Based on your pic alone, I'd guess you can (and do) frequently.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    You know what assuming does right? I'm always the pitcher.
  • staceybrewer
    staceybrewer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I LOVE food, too. But, let's be real!

We are human and will fall off the wagon periodically. What builds character is getting back up and starting again.

I went on vacation in March and gained 11 pounds in 4 days. So, count yourself lucky it was only 8. It's behind you and doesn't have to define what you do now!
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    2138725-makes-horrible-troll-thread-people-actually-buy-it.jpg
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    2138725-makes-horrible-troll-thread-people-actually-buy-it.jpg

I dunno...

...seems legit to me.
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    Jac,
    I am just so distressed at your thoughts of giving up. You have been an inspiration to me from day 1 in MFP and I have decided to follow in your footsteps as the 2nd cross dressing roller derby competitor. If you can inspire just one person it is not a waste.

The chidren are the future!

lol i agree with you , i will be verra disapointed to see him give up follow your dreams for cross dressing roller derby competitors everywhere