Swolen Lymph node

Options
2»

Replies

• here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone.

I have just been to the doctors, they couldn't find anything wrong with me, other than maybe a cat scratch infection

thank God, so glad you went to the doctor!! yeah for you!:flowerforyou:
  • heidimaggott5
    Options
    that's how I found out I had non hodgins lymphoma, please go to a doctor and don't mess around.

My mom was just diagnosed with non hodgkins lymphoma on Thursday, she has a swollen lymph node in her neck.
    Our 1st GP shrugged it off a few times, the new GP sent her for tests immediately.
  • Aleluya17
    Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    that's how I found out I had non hodgins lymphoma, please go to a doctor and don't mess around.

My mom was just diagnosed with non hodgkins lymphoma on Thursday, she has a swollen lymph node in her neck.
    Our 1st GP shrugged it off a few times, the new GP sent her for tests immediately.

A prayer went up!
  • Edwiner
    Edwiner Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi there as many others have mentioned you need to go see a doc asap, I had a swollen Lymph node under my arm and the docs decided it was safer to have it removed rather than leave it in there as it was at risk of not going down and could have progressed worse. I had mine removed and its a pretty simple and quick operation and Im sure you will recover 100%
  • heidimaggott5
    Options

A prayer went up!

Thank you