TATTOOOOOOSSS

Options

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    No tats but am looking to get one in memory of my daddy.
    I have 4 piercings... 2 in each ear and would love to get my nose pierced - a cute little diamond stud.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I have 4 piercings... 2 in each ear and would love to get my nose pierced - a cute little diamond stud.

i wear a diamond stud in my nose daily. i love how tiny it is, almost like a fleck of glitter fell on my nose!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

i wear a diamond stud in my nose daily. i love how tiny it is, almost like a fleck of glitter fell on my nose!
    That's why I want it!
    It's so cute & pretty :bigsmile:

I think I'll get it done in a few days.

• zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    7 and all my own art work!

zen
  • sr2000
    sr2000 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    7 and all my own art work!

zen
    Cool. That's awesome to have something you've created, that no one else will have. I've designed both of mine as well, and will do so in the future.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    ditto you guys! being an artist myself, i dont htink i could wear anyones art but my own perminantly on my body. althought ive always thought shel silverstiens drawing 'hug-o-war" would make a cute tat on someone!
  • ladylaycee
    ladylaycee Posts: 114
    Options
    I have two and I want more
  • sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    Options
    I've got one on my lower back. yeah yeah I went with the "tramp stamp" I want to add on to the one I have. Would that count as a second tattoo??

Anyway, it kinda geeky but it's so me I had to do it. It's the integral sign with e to the xy power. It spells sexy in math symbols.

∫exy - it doesn't translate well here

I prefer to call them "*kitten* Caps." :happy:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    I just had to look up hug O' war and I love it!

I will not play at tug o' war.
    I'd rather play at hug o' war,
    Where everyone hugs
    Instead of tugs,
    Where everyone giggles
    And rolls on the rug,
    Where everyone kisses,
    And everyone grins,
    And everyone cuddles,
    And everyone wins.
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    cheer - your tattoo is AWESOME. I love how it fits the form of your shoulder.

I've been wanting to get my nose pierced for a long time, but my best friend ran out and beat me to it. Then I just felt weird... like I would be copying her and all the other girls lol. But I still want it. Maybe I should just go do it. I wonder if my boss would care...

Other than that I've got 2 holes in each ear lobe and 2 in the cartilage of my left ear. I think I'm letting those cartilage ones heal up though. I've had them out forever and I'm not really planning on putting them back in. Haven't decided yet.
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    I am in north west NC, near the tennesee and virginia border. (Up in them mountains. And it's AppaLATCHUN, not AppaLAYTION :mad: ).

Glad to see I'm not the only one that gets aggravated about that!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I am in north west NC, near the tennesee and virginia border. (Up in them mountains. And it's AppaLATCHUN, not AppaLAYTION :mad: ).

I'm guilty of pronouncing it Appalaytion... sorry! MY BAD! I guess it's just like people in the south saying "warshington" (sorry Grandma, may you rest in peace)
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

I'm guilty of pronouncing it Appalaytion... sorry! MY BAD! I guess it's just like people in the south saying "warshington" (sorry Grandma, may you rest in peace)

Darn tootin'. :wink:
  • BikeChick
    BikeChick Posts: 121
    Options
    I have one tattoo that was a regrettable incident during a drunken night. I designed it - and it looks like crap because it's on my left shoulder blade, so I wasn't the one who actually inked it! I was *smart* enough to let my drunk friend do it. :ohwell:
    I used to have a lot of piercings... I had my labret (which I pierced myself and stretched to a 16 from a 20 without tapering. :noway: Unfortunately I now have a rather noticable hole there that will probably never go away.) My eyebrow was done twice, my ears were 6 on each side. I also had my tongue (I miss that one) and my nipples were the most recent, which I took out a few months ago. My dad used to tell me it looked like I fell face first into a tackle box. :laugh:
    I have a rather addictive personality, and ever since I quit smoking, quit coffee, and am trying to quit eating, I could see myself replacing those with tattoos! I have spent a lot of time hanging out at the local tat shops, and I am pretty good friends with the good 'ol boys at Jaded Angel. :grumble: Unfortunately, I have been too broke to get another tat... but maybe that's a good thing! :wink:
  • BikeChick
    Options
    I have one tattoo that was a regrettable incident during a drunken night. I designed it - and it looks like crap because it's on my left shoulder blade, so I wasn't the one who actually inked it! I was *smart* enough to let my drunk friend do it. :ohwell:
    I used to have a lot of piercings... I had my labret (which I pierced myself and stretched to a 16 from a 20 without tapering. :noway: Unfortunately I now have a rather noticable hole there that will probably never go away.) My eyebrow was done twice, my ears were 6 on each side. I also had my tongue (I miss that one) and my nipples were the most recent, which I took out a few months ago. My dad used to tell me it looked like I fell face first into a tackle box. :laugh:
    I have a rather addictive personality, and ever since I quit smoking, quit coffee, and am trying to quit eating, I could see myself replacing those with tattoos! I have spent a lot of time hanging out at the local tat shops, and I am pretty good friends with the good 'ol boys at Jaded Angel. :grumble: Unfortunately, I have been too broke to get another tat... but maybe that's a good thing! :wink:
  • BikeChick
    Options
  • BikeChick
    Options
  • BikeChick
    Options
  • BikeChick
    Options
  • BikeChick
    Options