Which "bad food" are you thankful you don't enjoy?

Options

Replies

• heretic911
    heretic911 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    hot dogs and fast food burgers and soda
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I don't like Nutella or peanut butter

Me neither. I really really don't get the big Nutella fad, the very thought of it makes me kind of nauseous.
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm not that big on sweets. Usually if I'm really craving something sweet (which is rare for me anyway), a tiny piece of dark chocolate satiates the craving. I kind of HATE icing and all the cupcakes and Funfetti, sprinkles, sugar glaze, etc. kind of stuff.
  • rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    cyanide

lol....pure genius :laugh:
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!! Yuck taste like dirt to me!! :-(
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I can't stand cake
  • v_snowdrop
    Options
    Lasagna
    Cheesecake
    Alcohol

Glad I don't enjoy these super high-cal items but I still managed to get plenty fat without them lol
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Mayo, Bologna, American Cheese, Beer, Regular Soda... I might eat a burger once per year, but not a huge fan.

Otherwise, I enjoy most unhealthy foods, and this is why I have a weight problem. :P
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Options
    Really dislike beer and allergic to wine, so I guess I'll never have to worry about that being a problem. Also, I could care less about french fries. I have to be pretty starving to eat most fast food fries - and if someone gets me a combo, I usually give them away or toss them.
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have never tried Nutella. I think if I did I would love it and eat it by the jarful. So I see it and pass it by everytime.
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, "Red Bag" Skittles. Also, It's a good food but I absolutely despise pineapple.
    Besides that, like nothing.
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Regular sodas, hot dogs, mayo, salad dressings, sour cream, snack cakes, store bought cakes, donuts, and most candy bars (except for dark chocolate).
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I am thankful that I don't fancy eating whale blubber, everything else is pretty much fair game for me (there are no "bad" foods only bad eaters.....)
  • Inebriated
    Inebriated Posts: 271
    Options
    Nutella. :sick:

Edit: OH! And poptarts! Yuuuuuuuck.
  • RenaHewitt
    RenaHewitt Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have always LOVED cheesecake! And never bought it for home because I am the only one in my family of four who ~loves~ it..... Then my family got one for my birthday last week. I just knew it was going to be the best cheesecake ever since it had been so long since I had any- - - - it wasn't what I thought it was going to be and kinda made me kinda. Now it no longer has a hold on me!! :) Yay!
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    CAKE. Makes me nauseas just thinking about it.

Let's see, there's got to be more..

Chocolate syrup
    Maple syrup
    Sugar cookies
    Frosting (of any kind)
    Snack cakes (ESPECIALLY twinkies)
    Buffalo sauce
    Ranch dressing

:noway: :sick:
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    SODA !
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Sweets. Gimmie a bag of chips.
  • nickiog
    nickiog Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    mayo, fast food, chips, soda, most snack cakes, white rice/bread, pizza, cheese steaks ( i live in philadelphia), ramen noodles, most donuts, anything to do with buttercream frosting

i do however have a problem with control when it comes to chocolate and vegan cupcakes and brownies from whole foods. :X
  • 3liza
    3liza Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I really don't care for soda.....I wish I hated cheese:frown: . Its always the salty stuff that starts my binges:sick: !