1 Year Progress! (Pictures)

Replies

• You look amazing! Well done to you!! :)
  • way to go, you look great
  • Great job! Way to go!
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    You look fantastic :) Great job!
  • You look wonderful. I've only been doing this for a week and I'm down 5 pounds. Seems like a looooonnnnggg way to go to lose 80 but you've just given me incentive. Thank you for that!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    You did some amazing work! You do look like a different person in your previous photo's....good luck on your future weight loss goals.
    Samantha
  • Bluebox32
    Bluebox32 Posts: 100 Member
    You look awesome!!
  • You truly look amazing....I can understand how you feel because we all fight our own weight loss demons. Keep doing what you are doing because it is working!
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    You look simply amazing! I know exactly what you mean. I call it having "fat goggles" on... when I get out of the shower, if I hear my husband coming I have this urge to get my towel on as fast as I can because I still feel like I have the same body I used to. I think it's totally normal. Be confident, you look GREAT! Keep it up!
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    Great Job!! I know how much time, effort, determination, and hardwork it takes to make the changes in your life. I still look in the mirror and see the 362lb person even though I have lost lots.

Keep moving forward or downward!!!

Eat to Live NOT Live to Eat!!
  • Sevio
    Sevio Posts: 181 Member
    You look fabulous!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Yeah for you, sweety!!!! You LOOK great and I know you feel a ton better!!!!! Best of luck!
  • Wow! Absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!
  • SBlost
    SBlost Posts: 90
    Thank you for sharing this post. You look fabulous by the way!! I know when I reach my goal, it will be a daily struggle still but I will tackle it when that day arrives.
    Just know you look great and once you get used to this new body of yours, you will love it!!!
    Great job!!
  • jenb41
    jenb41 Posts: 23 Member
    You look totally amazing! I know what you mean by not seeing it yourself. I have the same issues. I am only about a third of a way to my goal..but when shopping for my Grandmother's funeral of all things, I was shocked. I knew I had lost weight but 4 sizes. I didn't even need to be in Fashion Bug. haha. Keep up the good work. You really do look amazing!!! :)
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    You look really amazing! 334 lbs was my high weight, as well. I know how hard it is to get that person out of the mirror, but you look wonderful and you deserve to see you for how you look now.
  • BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    Congratulations! You look amazing!:smile:
  • You look fantastic. Well Done x:smile:
  • m23gm25
    m23gm25 Posts: 157
    Wow what a difference! You look fantabulous! You should be so proud of yourself. I think you are awesome!
  • You can't see the difference? U look amazing. U can toatly see it in ur face and body. Pick up ur self esteem and keep up the hard work if ur not finished ur journey. We see it and as u said u can feel the difference. Pat urself on the back!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!