From a Size 14 to a Size 2!!!

Options

Replies

• offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! I went from a size 14, 190 lbs and 36% body fat to a dress size 2, currently 132 pounds and 16.8% body fat!!!

No fad diets, no gym.... Made this a lifestyle change!!! I've got ABS now, and I've had 2 kids!!!!

If I can do it, I KNOW you all can too!!!

check out my transformation videos, they tell the story better than my words can!

This shows me from the beginning, after doing Turbo Jam and Insanity, and then what happened after I started lifting weights (and no, I did not get bulky!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDp8kiKEZGA&feature=plcp

This one shows my progress after doing Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 and her Killer Buns and Thighs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKL5DgQUapk&feature=plcp

I am SO HAPPY I didn't give up!!! MFP ROCKS!!!

I have grown to love fitness so much I am now trying to get my certs to be a personal trainer :)

great video ,awesome tranformation,,I am impressed,,you look so healthy now,,great job...
  • _dream_day_
    Options
    Wow congradulations! Thats amazing people like you inspire me to keep going and work towards my goal
  • asiedu82
    asiedu82 Posts: 22
    Options
    you look great! Good job!
  • Shanzstar
    Shanzstar Posts: 197
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I loved it! I just finished Ripped in 30 level one/week one today, and I'm glad I did! I would love to subscribe to your blog... When I figure out how... Anyways, God bless and thanks for sharing!
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Awesome !
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    bump :devil:
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Your results still make my jaw drop and make me wanna go back to gym even though I was just there! Hehe.
    You rock girl, thank you for sharing and inspiring and motivating and being such a kind heart. :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! I hope you don't mind, I messaged you some questions :-)
  • NPS1985
    NPS1985 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!
  • Gentlejazz2012
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look AWESOME!!!
  • alyciamarlene
    alyciamarlene Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Way to be such an inspiration for everyone on here!
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    BIG CONGRATS!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    WOW!!!! Congrats to you... :flowerforyou:
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING! Such an inspiration!
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You really do rock and your abs look rock hard!!! Oh I can't wait until the day that I can see show off my abs and sexy physique under all this blubber!!!! You look amazing!!!!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!
  • aylawill
    aylawill Posts: 65
    Options
    Wow! You are an amazing inspiration! Keep up the good work!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    WoW!!!! Amazing:)
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!! Love hearing these stories just keeps me going ~:bigsmile:
  • jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    I really can't believe what you have accomplished! You really have proven that anyone can transform themself with hard work and changing their mindset. I AM going to meet my goals.....make that exceed my goals.......thanks for the inspiration - you look amazing!!!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!