Girls with large frames progress pics please ?

Options

Replies

• Nicoleleeee
    Nicoleleeee Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    All you girls look great! :drinker:

I just measured my wrists and it is 16.5cm which is apparently a large frame. So, I guess I'll never look cute and petite :grumble:

Damn you genetics!! :sad:
  • CookieCatCatcher
    CookieCatCatcher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Still a work in progress - and according to the wrist guide I'm only a medium frame.

Lindsy10-12.png
  • Febes24
    Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Are you still doing strong lifts??
    you look great
  • CookieCatCatcher
    CookieCatCatcher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Are you still doing strong lifts??
    you look great

Yup, alternating between SL and running.
  • topshopperwantabe
    topshopperwantabe Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Bump.

Everyone looks so fab!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Still a work in progress- this was me a few weeks ago

-40lbs.jpg
    [/quote]
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Dang- I killed the thread :( RIP
  • Sammylynn89
    Sammylynn89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8.5", large-boned hourglass with a 6.55" wrist. I have always been buxon and curvy.

Here is a pic of me at my highest weight. The photo was taken not long after I was diagnosed with PCOS and hypothyroidism (about 5 years ago). I gained about 50 extra pounds in a relatively short time, despite eating healthy and staying active. Here I am at around 250lbs and was wearing a size 18W or 20. I don't think I kept any 'full body' shots, around that time! I was so unhappy.

Image1.png

...and here I am today in a 14/16 (38DDD). I still want to lose another dress size or two. (My goal is a size 12/14.) I realize that, even when I reach my goal size, I'll still be considered "plus sized"... I don't really care as long as I'm healthy and happy with the way I look. :-)

poppy.png

Can I just say that wow! You are a very beautiful woman! Your weight loss if great, but you are so pretty! Just saying lol

and to everyone else, your results are truly motivating and inspiring! Great job to all of you! :)
  • Sammylynn89
    Sammylynn89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Still a work in progress - and according to the wrist guide I'm only a medium frame.

Lindsy10-12.png

You look awesome!
  • deedeetris
    deedeetris Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so great--awesome job!!
  • deedeetris
    deedeetris Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    bishop094.jpg

DSCN0512-1.jpg

Still have 45 more pounds to go but my hips, waist and rib cage have no fat on the sides so that's the width/shape I'll be keeping. Which I'm really happy with since that's what I was worried about losing, I'm crazy curvy now(can't really tell in that top) so the good news is if you're curvy now you'll probably stay curvy!

You are adorable!! Great job!!
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have currently lost 72 pounds. The pictures I have are at 238 and at 180. I am currently at 166

60575_428869056908_789835_n.jpg
    2012-07-02_11-46-03_845.jpg
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'll be able to help with this one. I'm 5'5" and I've always had a large frame/muscular body. I carry much of my weight in my upper body, so it's a bit awkward (for a girl at least) I don't have After pictures as I haven't reached my goal yet, but progress pictures, are what I do have.

Here's me at 183:
    SharieLargest183.jpg

Here's me yesterday at 143
    SkinnyJeans.jpg

Hope this helps :D
  • bltrexler
    bltrexler Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9", broad shoulders, big hips.

FrontProgress-1.jpg

Love this progress, this is my goal, not caring if my weight doesn't change but clearly muscle definition and reduced size.
  • phatnotfat81
    Options
    Keep going, don't give up ladies!

76bd38b0.jpg
    5b82a361.jpg
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    The best part of all the before/after pics are the SMILES in the after pics - Congrats Ladies!
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I am 6'1...I started MFP towards the end of January...after I lost about 8 pounds since Christmas. I love it! I started my weight loss journey at 233(some people wouldn't consider me fat because I could "hide" it being tall) I am now at 194...I have had some rough times keeping up with my diet but stay as active as I can. I would love to lose another 20 pounds. Feel free to check out my pictures and add me! Good luck!

I am 5'11" and always got the "you aren't fat" "You carry it so well" garbage.. I hated that stuff even though I know they were only trying to make me feel better.. My starting weight was 261 na having lost 21 lbs no one even notices... I guess I do carry it well :) I can't wait to be below 200. My goal is also around 175 :) Good luck to you and congrats on your progress so far!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you who have been successful with your weight-loss efforts! The pictures are AMAZING!

I don't have any photos to share, but I have lost 23 pounds since joining MFP in January 2012 (from 153 to 132). I went from a size 12/14 to a size 6 (some 4's). The pounds lost don't really seem like that much, but the inches lost really made a difference in how I look and feel.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!