Girls with large frames progress pics please ?

Options

Replies

• warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies,
    I am 5'3 and I now weight 183.8. But my my after is me at 191.8 I started two years ago at 298. I am medium to large frame depending how tight i pull the measuring around my wrist. But I def. have broad shoulders and hips. my jeans are very loose around my legs and thighs but my hips and behind and some stomach keep them up without a belt. but my waist is def. coming in. i hope this works

before.jpg?t=1341259945
    after.jpg?t=1341260058
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8", started at 203, current 182. I don't think I'll be getting much smaller, and I don't really want to. First set is Dec. 2010 and May 2012. Second set is my first day of crossfit and heavy lifting, and 5 months later, same weight in both.

together2.jpg

wip.jpg
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    I have broad shoulders and big hip, I am down from 319 to 150 (thats me in the white shirt, size 28, 5x tops) -

wentink.jpg

And this is me now (150 lbs, size 6 and s/m tops)

IMG_20120801_161853.jpg
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    bishop094.jpg

DSCN0512-1.jpg

Still have 45 more pounds to go but my hips, waist and rib cage have no fat on the sides so that's the width/shape I'll be keeping. Which I'm really happy with since that's what I was worried about losing, I'm crazy curvy now(can't really tell in that top) so the good news is if you're curvy now you'll probably stay curvy!

I love that you edited yourself LOL! :) No flipping off fellow MFPers lolol...
  • paytonOMG
    paytonOMG Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tllady
    tllady Posts: 2
    Options
    How long did this take you :) ?
  • paytonOMG
    Options
    This is me after only 3 weeks of hard work! You can do it ladies. This picture motivates me to keep working hard!

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/clairvoyant_disease08/896C3CC2-CFA0-428F-95C6-20DB5714BEDF-8950-000007E43E4BB252.jpg
  • MaryMacAttack
    MaryMacAttack Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    this is just the past couple of months. my starting weight was 305 in Feb after having my son. i'm 5'10" and currently 263.

collage_2012-08-18_10-58-02.jpg
  • paytonOMG
    Options
    This is me after only 3 weeks of hard work! You can do it ladies. This picture motivates me to keep working hard!

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/clairvoyant_disease08/896C3CC2-CFA0-428F-95C6-20DB5714BEDF-8950-000007E43E4BB252.jpg

It's my profile picture!
    This stupid thing isn't posting:/
  • Chickie0999
    Options
    You are so so so so gorgeous!!!! Well done!
    I'm 5'8.5", large-boned hourglass with a 6.55" wrist. I have always been buxon and curvy.

Here is a pic of me at my highest weight. The photo was taken not long after I was diagnosed with PCOS and hypothyroidism (about 5 years ago). I gained about 50 extra pounds in a relatively short time, despite eating healthy and staying active. Here I am at around 250lbs and was wearing a size 18W or 20. I don't think I kept any 'full body' shots, around that time! I was so unhappy.

Image1.png

...and here I am today in a 14/16 (38DDD). I still want to lose another dress size or two. (My goal is a size 12/14.) I realize that, even when I reach my goal size, I'll still be considered "plus sized"... I don't really care as long as I'm healthy and happy with the way I look. :-)

poppy.png

I disregard the scale and only weigh myself once every few months to make sure I'm eating enough for my weight, and to keep my HRM measurements accurate. I run and Zumba 4-5 times a week, eat back my exercise calories, and am getting stronger and healthier by the day! YAY!
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and large framed. I started 210 days ago....have lost 57lbs so far. Dropped 5 pants sizes and 3 shirt sizes.

progress.jpg

And here's Christmas to a few weeks ago

Image2.jpg
  • Chickie0999
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! This is unbelievably inspiring! Your work and dedication are to be celebrated!! Kudos!!
    Okay. I am going to try again. I am 5'10" My highest weight, 2010, was 530 pounds. March 2011 I was 498 pounds. Today I am 274 pounds.

This was taken on Sunday 8/12/12
    2d0nrzt.jpg

uva81.jpg
  • Chickie0999
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
    6'

Collages2.jpg
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Keep going, don't give up ladies!

76bd38b0.jpg
    5b82a361.jpg

Awesome Transformation!! You look amazing! :smile:
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    004.jpgIMG_20120725_191522-1.jpg

006.jpgIMG_20120725_191529.jpg

I'm 5'4. I've never been "skinny" but always have been in shape. My goal weight is 170 which would still categorize me and overweight but I doubt I want to be any smaller than that. Just as long as I'm healthy and happy with myself, I'm ok. My starting weight was 228 lbs and I'm currently 200.4. I can't wait to get out of the 200's and b/c I'm so close, it seems to be taking forever!!

Good luck with your weight loss journey!!!
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    i don't think I truly agree with the wrist test, mostly because as I got fat my wrists didn't stay the same size. I have a watch that used to be loose and now I can't wear it...
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Keep going, don't give up ladies!

76bd38b0.jpg
    5b82a361.jpg

Wow, you are a knockout! Way to go. You look fit and healthy and have a gorgeous body (not in a creepy way). And your screen name ROCKS!
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    bump!! Ahh I just get more envious every time i look at this thread!
  • Starqueg
    Starqueg Posts: 39
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and have either a medium or large frame, depending on which scale I use. I have a 6" wrist, which I never thought was large before. Anyway, I'm a curvy woman, which I love. I have big hips and bust to spare. There are current pictures of me on my profile, but I'm not at an after point yet. I'm a size 10 jeans and started needing a belt this week, which is progress for me. I had to enter a goal weight for this site, but I don't really have a number that I want to be. I think I'd be comfortable in a size 6, but maybe an 8 will feel good. I'm really more interested in gaining endurance and just plain getting into shape and being healthy.
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    What is considered a large frame?
    Well, it's not an exact science, but here's a quick way to find out...

Wrap your thumb and longest finger (generally your middle finger) on one hand around your other wrist. Be sure to wrap around the smallest part of the wrist....
    - If your thumb and finger overlap, then you are small-framed.
    - If they touch, then you are medium-framed.
    - If they don't touch (have a gap), then you are large-framed.

{There's a good 1/2 inch gap between my fingers when I do this "wrist wrapping" test. I'm definitely large framed! I'm slightly over 5'8" and my wrist measurement is 6.55 - yup, large frame.}

Here's a site on more accurately determining body frame size - wrist measurement vs. your height:
    http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/imagepages/17182.htm

**EDITED TO ADD: Oops, postrockandca beat me to the nlm.hih.gov site. It's a good'un! **

Btw- postrockandca, I totally hear you about the BMI. Even my doctor and nutritionist feel this way about it, and no longer use it because it doesn't take body frame into consideration. Totally outdated!

Oh that is really interesting! I always thought I had a large frame but apparently it is right between between small and medium... who would have guessed...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!