Small breasted ladies.

Options

Replies

• CanadianThunder
    Options
    I'm still puzzled as to why they sell push up bras in a size D....

Because they start to droop.
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    .... so incredibly jealous of all you smaller girls. I wish EVERY day that mine were smaller.
  • rebeccalray5
    Options
    I used to hate my small boobs so much when I was younger. I have had 6 kids now and am newly single and you know what? I don't have time to care anymore! LOL:) Apparently they were adequate enough:)
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    LOL. So true. I hate my small boobs usually but I can't deny that they're perkier than my friends who have larger ones. And I say this at 40 and after having two kids. :laugh:
  • Jerry1001
    Jerry1001 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Am I aloud to say I like small boobs :flowerforyou:
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options

THIS!!!

more than a hand-full is a waste anyways ;)
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Walmart $5 sports bra, booyah!

We can also get away with showing more cleavage and still looking appropriate. Also, they wont be dangling around my belly button when I'm 80!

I like mine, I'll keep them.
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    I saw breast and came running!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Walmart $5 sports bra, booyah!

We can also get away with showing more cleavage and still looking appropriate. Also, they wont be dangling around my belly button when I'm 80!

I like mine, I'll keep them.

Yeah, my "cleavage" is sternum but it's damn sexy sternum.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options

THIS!!!

more than a hand-full is a waste anyways ;)

That's what I always heard - that all you needed was a handful. haha
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my "cleavage" is sternum but it's damn sexy sternum.

Hahahaha mine is too! I have a love/hate relationship with my itty bitty chest. But I love my UA and Nike sports bras even if they are not really needed. How else am I going to go running outside in a sports bra and shorts if I go bra-less?
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey you! Ladies with the Dcups! Get out of my thread. :wink:

HAHAHAHAHA yeah this is for us small breasted babes - you big breasted babes get your own thread!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Hmm... my left is small and my right is big.... I can sense a Clash song coming up....

Should I Stay Or Should I Go? :drinker:

Btw I love them both, they've served me well and have been healthy for the last 43 years, what more could I ask for (other than symmetry)? :smokin:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    When will there be a thread on average size breasts? Why is it always big VS small? :yawn:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    yeah i love looking like i'm 12 years old, so awesome..... :ohwell:

thank goodness for victoria's secret!

But who is it that says adult women "should" have large breasts? I'd guess that at least 50% of women (and I totally made that up) are naturally smaller than a C-cup. Then if we only consider those with lower BMI's or athletic body fat percentages we're talking 75% have small breasts. That's a majority for sure. People are different. Different is good. Small boobs, large boobs, small hips, big hips, blonde hair, brown hair.... If we all looked the same the world would be a pretty boring place. It took me a really long time to embrace and love my small boobs but I seriously do now and I really wish more women would.

36B is considered the average size for American women.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    I just can't resist a good boob thread! If there isn't one for awhile I try to think of a reason to start one! :laugh: I mean really! What could make you more happy to think about. The grocery shopping list, logging your food, work stuff or boobs??? No contest!! :bigsmile:
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    <~~~~~ i was a D once :sad: Now im a B, i guess its nice to have the support i need with a smaller price tag but damn it i miss being able to motor boat myself!
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    HAH! I buy the kids bras at walmart. My 10 year old and I wear the same bra. My 12 year old passed me up over a year ago!

The sports bras are 2.49 each in the kids section and the regular bras are 10.00 for a pack of 2. They also have matching shorts that go with the bra's for 4.95, How cool is that! I have about 5 pairs! All kids sizes but all cute! My fav is the black and magenta shorts with the magenta sports bra!
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm still puzzled as to why they sell push up bras in a size D....

Cause they get saggy?
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    HAH! I buy the kids bras at walmart. My 10 year old and I wear the same bra. My 12 year old passed me up over a year ago!

The sports bras are 2.49 each in the kids section and the regular bras are 10.00 for a pack of 2. They also have matching shorts that go with the bra's for 4.95, How cool is that! I have about 5 pairs! All kids sizes but all cute! My fav is the black and magenta shorts with the magenta sports bra!

Nice! But yeah, I'm way to big of a woman (5'9" and 160lbs) to shop in the kids section. I don't think I've done it since I was 10.